Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #11 
storrkopf

I thing that stuff is bull****...when i see the videos and the others ones presents it's seen more like a 3d graphic video than i real one...

Someone told me that a fish have a memory less than 5 seconds...how could you learn something to someone who will forget..

For that reason, i think that stuff is bull****...beware!!!!
:)
storrkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #12 
gmd1800

storrkopf: Language. This is a family-friendly forum. And didn't you just see the video that the OP posted? It wasn't the best quality, but it was clearly a real betta. They're very smart fish. And it's already been proven on Mythbusters that fish don't have a memory of 5 seconds. They can remember things with repetitive training.
gmd1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #13 
SomeDudeAtHome

Thank you gmd took the words right out of my mouth. I think storrkopf needs to learn how to read an entire thread before posting something like that.

Anyway, I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it.
SomeDudeAtHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #14 
gmd1800

No problem! :) I was quite impressed by how quickly he seemed to learn! Food is a real motivator.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #15 
storrkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
storrkopf: Language. This is a family-friendly forum. And didn't you just see the video that the OP posted? It wasn't the best quality, but it was clearly a real betta. They're very smart fish. And it's already been proven on Mythbusters that fish don't have a memory of 5 seconds. They can remember things with repetitive training.
Well, i only said my opinion...find me another video than a publicity from a website who try to buy you a kit...If someone no where in this planet really accomplish that with a fish...i will be wrong ...and i will excuse myself...

I don't have all my time to watch Tv, can you send me the video of mythbuster...i would like to watch it...it's seen interessting!!!!

UNtil there...that stuff is useless :)
Old 03-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #16 
gmd1800

I can't find the video yet but here's the link for the results.
http://mythbustersresults.com/episode11

Oh, here's the episode. http://www.watchfreeonline.net/watch...bone-explosion
Old 03-24-2011, 01:46 PM   #17 
iheartmybettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by storrkopf View Post
Well, i only said my opinion...find me another video than a publicity from a website who try to buy you a kit...If someone no where in this planet really accomplish that with a fish...i will be wrong ...and i will excuse myself...

I don't have all my time to watch Tv, can you send me the video of mythbuster...i would like to watch it...it's seen interessting!!!!

UNtil there...that stuff is useless :)
Again you did not read the thread very well because the original poster posted HIS own video of HIS fish going through the hoop which is what makes it so neat. Here it is again since you missed it before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzK8mHVgUPQ]YouTube - Hercules- R2 Fish School Hoop Trick[/ame]

This is why your response seems very unfounded and the language inappropriate. Some of the members on here can be as young as 10.
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #18 
Thunderloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
i had Cup going through a hoop once. then, i stopped training him because he bubble nested around the hoop.
maybe he thought you were teasing him so he decided to flirt

Gary Larson had a friend who had taught his betta to balance on a finger, there's a comic of it.

Last edited by Thunderloon; 03-24-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Thunderloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #19 
storrkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmybettas View Post
Again you did not read the thread very well because the original poster posted HIS own video of HIS fish going through the hoop which is what makes it so neat. Here it is again since you missed it before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzK8mHVgUPQ]YouTube - Hercules- R2 Fish School Hoop Trick[/ame]

This is why your response seems very unfounded and the language inappropriate. Some of the members on here can be as young as 10.

Ahh thanks, indeed i didn't see this video...only see the school fish web video...well, you're right and i was wrong...but i want to see the mythbustervideo...can someone tell me the episode to find it...!!!!
:P
Old 03-24-2011, 03:03 PM   #20 
storrkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd1800 View Post
i can't find the video yet but here's the link for the results.
http://mythbustersresults.com/episode11

oh, here's the episode. http://www.watchfreeonline.net/watch...bone-explosion

oh thanks!!!!! :)