Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #21 
Luimeril

o3o i can't help it. i adore Pet Lover's. :d that's where i get all my bettas! except Mr. Auron, who was from Petsmart and died the night i got him, Remy, a walmart betta who died two days later, and Chappy, who i got from a friend as a fry and i spoil too much. .____o
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #22 
kdunkerl

I'm jealous, it sounds like an awesome store. I'm hoping the workers are equally knowledgable?
kdunkerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #23 
Luimeril

they know quite a bit. whenever i go in to buy one, i don't have someone trying to sell me a crappy tank. >.> i'm tempted to go back soon, and see if a new person's working, and ask their advice. :d
Old 03-22-2011, 01:18 AM   #24 
kdunkerl

Well, I'm loving the advice I'm getting here because anyone I've spoken to has fed me lies. grr! My local store is a Petsmart and the bettas are shoved in the end of a row with all the tiny little fancy bowls and plants.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:32 AM   #25 
Luimeril

Pet Lover's is amazing with ALL their pets! :O their bunnies are so friendly, the parrots aren't all nippy, the rodents look good, as do the reptiles, the fish are always amazing... <3
Old 03-22-2011, 01:47 AM   #26 
kdunkerl

It sounds like a store from a kids cartoon.. The person just walks in and all the pets are jolly and happy and you go home happy everytime! I also hope this store gets massive business from all the advertisement! ;)
Old 03-22-2011, 02:00 AM   #27 
Luimeril

xD we stole another pet store's customers for them. this couple wanted a bunny for their daughter while we were at a mostly dog-centered pet store. the lady trying to sell them the bunny didn't know jack, and the way she had to hold him said their bunnies weren't very handleable. so, my mom pulled the mother to the side, and told her she should go down to Pet Lover's. >w> while i was getting Ichi, they came in, and we talked bunny to them. :d the cute guy who works there was grinning and laughing when mom told him about the couple. xD
Old 03-22-2011, 02:01 AM   #28 
Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
xD we stole another pet store's customers for them. this couple wanted a bunny for their daughter while we were at a mostly dog-centered pet store. the lady trying to sell them the bunny didn't know jack, and the way she had to hold him said their bunnies weren't very handleable. so, my mom pulled the mother to the side, and told her she should go down to Pet Lover's. >w> while i was getting Ichi, they came in, and we talked bunny to them. :d the cute guy who works there was grinning and laughing when mom told him about the couple. xD

LOL can imagine u trying to get a date "OH but hey i sent you customers ;) "
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:05 AM   #29 
Luimeril

xD

>3> he has a cute smile. xD

but, yes~ even their Veils are amazing. <3 i never see tumors, illness, bent spines~ none of the things i've heard others speak of. :d which is why i'd be okay with using their veils to breed!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:05 AM   #30 
Abby

lol. im freaking out right now O.o (not at you lol)
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote