Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #1 
PitGurl

So pround of myself!

Well I managed not to bring home a betta today, lol. I stayed away from the petstores knowing that today was shippment day at petco and once again I just happened to have today off. However I did have to make a trip to wal-mart for some noms. Normally I avoid the fish section but I needed kitty litter so I had to head that way. I made my way past the bettas and wasn't even going to look but it was like a horrible car wreck, I just had too! They had the typical selection nothing caught my eye at first....thank goodness . However there were a couple cups pushed to the back so I reached back and the first one I grabbed was a orange dalmation! The next two were CT's. One was a black orchid with a little red wash. He was pretty cool looking. The last cup was a CT but with some delta influence I think. A combtail maybe? He was just a typical multi color but his fins were pretty cool looking. I got him to flare and boy was he feisty. I wanted him so bad but alas I left him there. No room for anymore bettas right now . Hoping he and all his little fishy friends find good homes.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #2 
Luimeril

it's ALWAYS hard for me not to bring someone home when i go to walmart. i make it a point to go to the fish, though. i'm always checking them out, making sure the cups are clean, making sure no one's dead or sick, bringing the ones in back, up front, stacking them in a way that no one's too far in back, and no one's covering another's air hole.... i almost caved last time. ;A; there was a BEAUTIFUL pink boy, looked like Caroline. even had her blue spot on the top fin! but, i set him up in front, telling him i knew he'd find a home fast.
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote