Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #11 
Abby

I will miss the lil guys wiggle face when the lights come on and go off. and at least i know he was happy while he was with me.

hes in a better place flirting with all the ladies in the streams under rainbow bridge. Ive had my share off loss in life 2000-2011 ive lost my dog, pop, my mum, three horses, our other dog, dastan and ALMOST my sister in law after she had my nephew so ive learnt to cope. but its still hard and all but i know hes free of pain where he is now.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #12 
Bettaluver4evr

Aw, abby... I'm really sorry, that's terrible! My prayers go out to you. Dastan issss in fishy heaven, building the biggest bubblenests ever made and... how big do you want his tank to be? A bazillion gallons just for him? Done.
I'm sorry about your losses, that's awful! I'm a big animal lover and huuuuuge horse nut, and I'm really close to my family, I can't imagine how awful that must have been.
God bless you!
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:10 PM   #13 
TheCrysCat

I'm so sorry, Abby :( I saw your thread about Dastan in the illnesses section. I'm sure that he appreciates all of your efforts, and I doubt that there was a better person for him to spend his last days with.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry about Dastan! He was such a pretty boy. I loved his colors. I know he'll be missed very much. RIP Dastan.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:50 AM   #15 
HarleyRigid

Hugs to you Abbs. A loss is never easy to take. Like you I have lost alot along the way... mum when I was 7, grandmother when I was 9, uncle only a couple of years ago. They go on to a better place and wait for the day we can join them. Keep your chin up.
HarleyRigid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:53 AM   #16 
Abby

then thing that got me the most was (I forgot to add it up the top post) my bf and i just had our 4 year anniversary, and on that day my great aunty died, then on the day of her funeral i came home to deceased dastan.

thankyou to every one for the condolences.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #17 
denaliwind

Awe! :(
I'm sorry, so much heart ache in one day.
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #18 
carzz

:( Well, he will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge now :)
carzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:13 AM   #19 
Abby

Lol by now hes found Tamina the little girl I lost, and they prob hanging out waiting for us :)
Old 04-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #20 
HarleyRigid

Rocky just joined Dastan... he had been quiet for a few days, laying on the black rock ornament I have, whenever I got close to the tank he would perk up though. Found him upside down in the back corner yesterday (saturday) morning when I went to turn the tank light on. Probably wont get another betta. Maybe a few more guppies or 'easy' fish to hang with my cories, guppies and shrimp. I may be moving shortly... hopefully have a job with a mining company so may be moving down to the Hunter Valley. Will be very busy for a while. Hope you are feeling better Abby.
Hugs
Harley
HarleyRigid is offline   Reply With Quote