Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #1 
KayDowson

Question No idea whats goin on

So... I just got home off of work and i come in, say hi to my babies and notice that angle has a HUGE bubble nest in her tank... ok she was bored... grab the fish food and feed all my lil fishies and everybody looks happy and healthy... I sit down take a drink of water and Angel is shootin eggs all over the tank... WTH... put the bottle down and Violet is shootin em out next... call for my sister to come look nd now angel i pickin them up and throwing them on top of a leaf in her tank... turn my head and savanha (the one who has been super stressed out since i found her in wal mart) has eggs all over the place now too... None of them live in the same tank or are even really close and looking at each other either... I have absolutley no idea what is going on... The only think that has really changed lately (besides water changes) is that i added salt to everybodies tanks (one had fin rot, one had ripped half his tail off trying to eat bloodworms, and one was stressed, so i said ill do everybody) and they ate flake food for the first time tonight... Is there any reason that my girls would all be doing this at the same time?

Last edited by dramaqueen; 03-28-2011 at 10:18 PM.
KayDowson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #2 
Nutt007

Please post pictures of these "Females"
They can get eggy sometimes and expel their eggs and eat them.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:41 PM   #3 
KayDowson

will do... at work now but ill post em when i get home... nd violet and angel are def eggy... i dont try to condition them but i do like to feed them good.
KayDowson is offline   Reply With Quote