Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #1 
Vocaloid

Another Newbie

Hello, I'm known as Vocaloid. You could probably tell that I like the vocaloid singers and program. My favorite vocaloid singer has to be Luka because she's so gorgeous and her voice is soft unlike Miku who's too high pitched for anyone to sing along to her songs. I'm new to owning a betta, but you can garuntee that I named my betta Luka because she's my favorite vocaloid. Luka, my betta, is a black and green VT betta whom I rescued from Meijers. She's such a luky girl because most of the bettas were dead all around her. I couldn't leave her there to have the same horrible fate, so I bought her and made her comfortable. At first there were some stress stripes, but they're beginning to be replaced by her beautiful black. I can't wait to see her without those horrible stripes. Well, I'd better stop rambling on before I make this topic explode. All I can say now is that I hope we get along and can share some knowledge about bettas.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #2 
Bettaluver4evr

Hello, welcome to the forum! How kind of you to save her. What a neat name! LOL. We love pics here, like, seriously loooooove them. Haha! We are pic adicts. :D LOL, we'd love to see your lil rescue girl! :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #3 
Vocaloid

I'll see if I can snap a shot without her darting away. The flash is never on and she never flares at the camera, but she still darts away. Maybe she's trying to play tag? Lol, whatever she's doing I'm not going to give up on that picture easily.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #4 
Johnificent

:O good for you! i'm hopefully going to get a new female tomorrow at petco :)
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #5 
Vocaloid

Oh, I hope you'll get her. I never knew that bettas could be so fun to have. I can't have anymore animals because I already own 3 dogs, 5 cats, and 1 horse. We're trying to find a home to take 4 of the cats, but since the economy is so difficult it's going to be hard. I don't want to just ditch them. Perhaps I can visit a few farms and ask if they need some barn cats. They'll do really good at a farm due to the fact that their father is the son of a purebred barn cat. I might get some more bettas if I can find a proper home for the 4 cats.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #6 
Bettaluver4evr

Yay, pics! Wow, you own a horse? Lucky you. :D I'm the biggest horse nut girl ever, seriously! I've got all the dealio, except the actual horse! Sniffles. :) Sorry bout your kitties! I had 4 this time last year, but we gave one to my grandma and grandpa and the other died. We think an animal crushed his intestines and his organs were outside the muscle wall... it was sad, he made it 4 days before he was put down. I wish you the best of luck rehoming the kitties! Can't wait to see the kitties. :)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #7 
bettafish15

Welcome to the forum~! I'm a Miku fan myself :P I have a cat too, who is currently rubbing against my hands as I type, haha.
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #8 
Arashi Takamine

Aww she sounds awesome! (I also love Vocaloids. I can actually sing along to Miku's voice with some of them.) I love horses too I had riding lessons from my cousin a few years back. Welcome to the forum!
I'm hoping to get a couple of girls on Friday myself. ^^
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #9 
FlareThis
Banned

Welcome to the forum! I would love to see pictures of your new girlie! She sounds lovely!
FlareThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #10 
Vocaloid

I'm so glad that everyone is friendly on this forum. I've been to some forums that are cruel to the new members just for asking a question. That's not the best forum to be on, so I started a search for a friendly forum. That's how I ended up here. Miku isn't a horrible vocaloid. She's actually a really cool vocaloid, but I wish her voice wasn't so high pitched. My favorite song by Miku is Last Night Good Night. When I get older I hope that I can attend a vocaloid concert in Japan. They have some on Youtube and they look so awsome!

Last edited by Vocaloid; 03-30-2011 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Incorrect grammer.