Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #1 
YoshesMom

so annoyed with myself

sooo I went to a couple pet stores today and I found this lavender long fin dragon that I nerely wept over 18 dollars! if ide had my own money ide have scooped him up but as it was I was on a betta mission for mom with her money so no go. Feeling VERY annoyed with my non money situation I left and went to a fish store down the road my mom has a thing for butterfly betta and i saw one waaaay in the back not really paying to much attention to him other then he was VT ( I dislike VT ) and butterfly I scooped him up and bought him calling my mom otw out of the sotre to tell her about my find...WELL...lovely little lad hits the light and lo and behold
hes an orange dal butterfly VT I nearly spit fire! he wasnt that pretty in the store! Guess ill learn to keep my big mouth shut about my finds until I have them outside in natural light. boy oh boy do I wanna go back and scoop up that lavender dragon though
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote