- Different substrates and how to incorporate them into a tank design, their flaws, good things, and possible uses
- Tank hazards - plastic plants, holes in decorations and how to stop them up (DIY section, I suppose), what not to use when cleaning and decorating a tank
- What to do with a special needs fish with SBD and / OR Blindness (I can help you guys in this area, since both problems are very similar)
- Ideas for tank covers (Vinyl, plastic wrap, etc)
- Food and equipment checklists
And that's all I have for the moments.
How to flare: Put your hands behind your jaws, and flap, with open mouth, preferably with a buddy, while shouting. Or use a mirror. *nods*
My boyfriend and I play a "flare" game with our hands now- like rock paper scissors almost... You have your five fingers and you need to knock out the other persons fingers to win...Its so dumb to watch, but really really fun X'D
And got it, guys!
Fleet, if you would like, I would be happy to write on that and either put it in this or the disease thread (I know not a disease, but still) If you have anything to add, Id love to know via pm! <3