Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-29-2011, 12:26 AM   #1 
hannah16

Selling All Females

Alright y'all - I don't know whats up but I set my 10g up with 3 girl bettas that get along great. They've been doin well for the past few days, I ome home, no damaged fins or anything, but 2 of my girls are acting funky. 1 girl (Suki, My Marble) looks like she's gonna die, she floats to the top and is losing color. I've seperated her and given her AQ salt. Razzy was actin weird by floating on her side, so I also gave her AQ salt, she's acting better now. And Darcy (Green Mask) is acting normal but just in case I pulled her out too. So my 10g only has my 3 lamp eye tetras and my cories. I guess female bettas just ain't my thing. I don't know where the heck this came from, they were healthy when baught, have been in a 10g for about 3-4 days that has a heater, filter, light. I don't know what happen, the tank is set at a perfect 80-81 degrees.. So, I'm selling my girls because my boys are doing great.

Selling Star (Mostly blue/white), Comet (White body, Semi blue specks), & Raz (Very pretty red cambodian). I may keep Darcy (Green Mask) & Luna (White/Pink Shimmer body & 2 red dots on tail), and if Suki (Marble) makes it, I'm selling her too.

$1.50 a girl, $2 for 2 girls, $3.50 for all 3. If anyone is interested in Darcy or Luna, just ask, I may change my mind.

You can buy just the girls as is, but this friday, no matter what I'm buying 1g animal holders from walmart. They are $5.87 I believe. I'll sell the girl with the tank & decor for no more then $9. No gravel as I won't have money for that. I'll even look into shipping if your out of state.

All I want is good homes for my girls.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:38 AM   #2 
Luimeril

oh, dear. D: you know i'd take one, if i could. i hope you find good homes for them!
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #3 
hannah16

Alright - Suki & Raz both pulled through. They are looking a lot better, but Raz looks a bit more withdrawn. Anyone who is really interested, I'd recommend asking about Comet or Star. And if your looking for a Marble or Cambodian, and don't mind that they may be sick, I'll lower the price to a $1 each for Suki & Raz, and I do believe they'll pull through to this Friday, so they'll come with a gallon containter & decor for no mroe then $7.50.

Again, if your interested in Luna or Darcy, just ask.

PM if interested at all.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #4 
hannah16

I may have someone who wants Raz & Suki, Star & Comet still need homes.

Pics :

Raz http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3425.jpg

Suki
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3420.jpg

Darcy
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3407.jpg

Comet
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3302.jpg

Starlight
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3303.jpg

Luna
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...s/100_3296.jpg

Here are all my girls, most recent pics, taken about 3-4 days ago. I'd like to keep Luna & Darcy, but if your interested let me know.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:00 PM   #5 
Johnificent

wat kind of tail r your female bettas? :)
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #6 
hannah16

All my girls are VT girls from what I can tell. They have MINOR little rays at the very end, but I don't think there CT girls.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #7 
Johnificent

oh, i would so want to buy one, and its great you're including a lil tank :) but... my dad hates payin credit card >:( i might get a female tomorrow :) but if not, ill tell him bout your bettas and the price, he may say yes..... but... i gotta wait :P
Old 03-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #8 
hannah16

I'm open to any kind of payment. Long as she's paid for in full before she goes, it can be through paypal, money order, or even cash if in person. Just let me know.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #9 
Johnificent

oh!!! great cash :) hahaha, ill go ask my dad :) ill tell him tomorrow when we go to petco before we go buy a female and a new tank k? ill let you know how it goes tomorrow :)
Old 03-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #10 
hannah16

No Prob. Just let me know. What girl are you interested in? Also - I'll sell the girl by herself for a $1.50 in her cup or if you'd want the 1g tank with the little decor, it'll be about $9, maybe less. Again, just let me know.