Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #1 
PitGurl

I just couldn't help myself....

Well, today I went back to get that poor little VT female at Petco. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. Somewhere between yesterday and today she was sold. I looked at every cup and she was no where to be found. I guess I should be happy, I just hope she went to someone who is going to care for her.

It just so happens that a Pet Depot just opened down the road from me so I thought I'd go check them out. They had only a small selection of bettas, mostly VT's. There was this one really pretty light orange almost pink dalmation. I looked at each betta and had just about decided on the dalmation when I realized I had missed a cup. I picked it up and in it was a really pretty CT. He is aqua blue with purple wash. He has some of those freckles on his dorsal too.

Photos coming soon!
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:54 PM   #2 
Johnificent

you know.... that is so weird... i just bought a VT female today.... hahaha XD
Johnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #3 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlakatFighter View Post
More like the employess flushed her down the toilet because no one would buy her. You just missed an oppurtunity to save her life. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror !!
Oh you work there? Because if you did I would think someone who loves betta's would have gotten her then.

AKA I've had enough of your rudeness. I'm sure everyone here agree's with me that you need to check the rules on what's considered polite and what's considered a flame. If you wanna be a troll go somewhere else.

Note: I've had enough being polite to rude people and trolls. You act like your king of the world and think it's okay to slander and make people feel bad. Your a bully and a troll.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #4 
Emmalea

Quote:
More like the employess flushed her down the toilet because no one would buy her. You just missed an oppurtunity to save her life. I hope you can look yourself in the mirror !!
You know what? That isn't funny, most of your jokes really aren't.

You honesty need to think about what you are posting because a lot of the humor in your posts is really off.
I really wonder what goes through your mind when you make posts like this, Pitgirl is probably already worried about where the little female went.

So your post, even though I'm sure you meant it as a joke is totally not funny at all.

I'm not trying to be mean but a lot of your posts on here are rude, and I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Emmalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #5 
Emmalea

Quote:
Now THAT is mean and rude. Thanks for making me feel low now, hope your happy.
I'm sorry but it was the truth.

I'm not happy to make you feel bad, but I think it was the right thing to let you know that you were bothering people.

However I disagree that my post was mean or rude, blunt maybe.
Emmalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:18 PM   #6 
turtle10

Quote:

Wow totally uncalled for. How do you think that would make the OP feel? That is really mean, don't know why you posted that.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:24 PM   #7 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalea View Post

I'm not happy to make you feel bad, but I think it was the right thing to let you know that you were bothering people.

You were in the right Emmalea. He's just a big bully. He probably doesn't even really have a betta. Come on have we seen any pics from this guy?
Old 03-31-2011, 10:39 PM   #8 
turtle10

I don't care if it was a joke, I found it offensive as well as other members.

I don't think we were being uptight. You were making a "joke" about a betta fish being killed, I don't know who would be relaxed with that comment.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #9 
bettafish15

Your idea of joking is not funny, and I've noticed your "joking" twice now. Seriously, read the forum rules. No one is being uptight. ;)
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #10 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalea View Post

Quote:
I'm sure the OP knows it was meant to be a joke as I'm sure all of you do. So why don't you people relax a little and stop being soo stiff and uptight, sheesh.
No. You were being totally serious. Your nothing but a big bully and a troll. Do you even have a betta fish? I doubt it with the way you insult everyone including people who are trying to get help for their betta's. You have no respect for others and guess what? You aren't permitted to make 'jokes' like that on the forum. Your nothing but a bully who gets his kicks out of bullying little kids on this site.

Your nothing but a heartless bully.