Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #1 
eclover09

Female's For Adoption in AZ

So, I am putting my females up for free adoption. I have just come to the hard conclusion that I just canít take care of them anymore and since they, unlike my males, are in unfiltered and unheated tanks, I know they need better homes. College is just getting on my butt and I just can never find the time to clean their make shift tanks from tubberware : / I donít have a dime to be able to ship them unfortunately and I doubt anyone will want to pay for shipping supplies and shipping for pet store bettaís, so Iím offering to anyone that lives in Arizona (Iím at the edge of Phoenix, surrounded by Glendale, Peoria, Surprise and Scottsdale) or is willing to drive here or will be passing by someday, whatever the situation may be. It is completely open, which means if you canít take one until a few months down the road or what not thatís perfectly fine, I just have no one that will take them, no friends or family who I feel would care for them properly. I have the pictures of them in my albums except one, Marilyn, who is a pearl colored female that looks like Dot in shape. Please PM me if youíre interested. Also note, none of these girls are suitable for a sorority expect POSSIBLY Poinsettia and Arwen, the other three are way too aggressive.

If you have the room but canít afford a new tank and supplies, I do have a one gallon tank and a two gallon tank I am willing to part with for a small price that will include the tank and decorations. Iíd like to keep them for the future perhaps, but I donít want to determent any of my bettaís being adopted so if youíd like one of the girls but need a place to put them, then tell me and Iíll see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Ash

Last edited by eclover09; 03-25-2011 at 12:17 PM.
eclover09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry you have to rehome your fish. I understand completely how overwhelming things can get. Good luck finding homes for them.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote