Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #1 
Vocaloid

Unhappy Luka...

I know that I already put a memorial in for Luka in the proper section, but I believe that everyone should know about this:

I wish I would've had a chance to say good-bye to her or at least look into her beautiful eyes and tell her that I truly loved her before she left to join the others as they swim into paradise below the rainbow bridge. Luka was special to me because she was the only rescue of mine that lasted years. She had a golden personality towards the other fish and proved to be a best friend to Miku. Miku and I will miss her, but as long as she is happy in paradise I am happy living here on Earth and Miku will be happy too. Someday I will meet with my animals across that beautiful rainbow bridge, but now is not the time. Today is not the time to shed tears for it is time to celebrate Luka's crossing into her beloved life...
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #2 
kathstew

Aww. I am sorry about Luka. ):
What happened to her?
And I am sure she is very grateful she had a loving parent like you.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #3 
Vocaloid

Well, I'm positive that she passed from old age. She was my first betta from about 3-4 years ago and she taught me everything I know about bettas now. After I bought her I rescued several bettas and they lasted about 10-12 months before they passed. Luka taught me how to make a difference in life. She taught me that every living creature deserves a proper life even if it's tiny or stupid. I owe her a lot and I just hope that she'll have a great time under the rainbow bridge.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 04-03-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Typing errors
Old 04-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #4 
Vocaloid

It might be time for me to give up fish. It's not because of Luka's death, but her death makes me sad. I don't enjoy waking up to find my fish friends gone and I don't think I can handle it anymore. I've made a difference at the local Petco and I've made a difference for those who I rescued from Wal-Mart, Meijers, and other stores. It's time for me to retire, but I'll give Miku to my friend who's been looking for a hobby. I'll get her to join this site too. Thank you everyone who's been so nice to me for the little time I spent on this site. If I would've known about this site earlier I would've joined earlier. I'll miss everyone!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #5 
kathstew

Awww. I am so sorry about Luka. ): You definitely made a difference in many people, and animals lives. You should be proud of yourself.

You don't have to leave the website. We all enjoy talking to you, and would be sad to see you go.

Make sure you really think through giving Miku up. You will really miss her if you give her away, but I can understand why you want to give her to your friend. Think about it for a while, because right now you are overwhelmed by the grief of losing Luka. Once it has really sunk in, and you begin to accept it, you may change your mind.

Whatever you choose, we support you. Again, I am sorry you lost Luka. ):
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote