Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #1 
laughing

Need help on choosing a writing topic!

So I have this English paper due on Thursday. I've had a week and a half for it but I've been super busy and now I have strep Still though I need to finish it (obviously).

It can be about anything, just has to have a basis of Gothic & Romantic literature. For those unfamiliar Gothic is a style of writing often using weather/scenary to portray emotions, has much mystery/intensity, uses of supernatural things, and the uses of intense words. Romantic literature is not about romance necessarily but is rather that human nature is good, nature, imagination, and heroism. Of course there are many more characteristics but those are the basis. It also does not have to contain all of the things I listed above, just examples!

Anybody flowing with imagination and want to help me out? I had a great idea but I can't form it properly because it takes a novel of explanation and this is just a fully developed SHORT story. (3 pages minimum.) It can use fantasy. My friend is doing a story about how someone falls in love with an alien?? LOL. So just shoot ideas!

Thanks!!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #2 
ollief9

A boy who has a depressed mother and lives in a cottage backing onto a big dark forest. One day boy meets creature in the forest and the creature begins to manipulate him into killing himself.

Wrote this story for an assessment and got top marks.
ollief9 is offline   Reply With Quote