Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #11 
denaliwind

Omg. :( What a horrible day. That is truly, a series of very unfortunate events. :(
Poor little Siku. ;_; Man, I can't believe your trip to the store was so horrifying! I'm glad you made it home safely, I can't image the all emotions that you experienced on your journey. On a happy note, your new baby is absolutely gorgeous. I think he's the prettiest pet store betta I've ever seen. He does look like sunshine. A happy little ball of glowing, bright goodness. <3 If he was mine, I think he would simply be called Sunshine.

Last edited by denaliwind; 04-04-2011 at 09:50 PM.
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:07 PM   #12 
tokala

Quote:
Originally Posted by denaliwind View Post
Omg. :( What a horrible day. That is truly, a series of very unfortunate events. :(
Poor little Siku. ;_; Man, I can't believe your trip to the store was so horrifying! I'm glad you made it home safely, I can't image the all emotions that you experienced on your journey. On a happy note, your new baby is absolutely gorgeous. I think he's the prettiest pet store betta I've ever seen. He does look like sunshine. A happy little ball of glowing, bright goodness. <3 If he was mine, I think he would simply be called Sunshine.
Thank you so much Denaliwind- you always have the absolutely sweetest posts :) I just feel like a lot happened fast, you can;t help but feel overwhelmed. Cerro really is a little ball of sunshine. Just steady, mellow but happy! Thank you for the post on my profile too!
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #13 
Bettaluver4evr

Oh my word, I'm so, so, so sorry Tokala! Siku was my favoritest forum betta, I loved looking at his pics and reading funny things he did in your care. I remember your first post about him, how tiny he was! I'm so so sorry. But now he is swimming happily in betta heaven, missing you loads! I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you tonight, about Diablo and Siku and the stunning little yellow orb of sunshine you brought home. He is beautiful and you will make him very happy! I love the 2.5 minibow, I'm sure your bettas will be very happy. I'm so sorry about dear little Siku, he was such a sweetie. Rest in peace, little ice dragon. Welcome home, beautiful new boy.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #14 
DoNotDeclaw

I'm so sorry about Siku. Is Cerro a double tail, or is it just clear in the middle? He's beautiful.
DoNotDeclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #15 
Goomba3

So sorry to hear about Siku! It is a very sad way to go, but he was happy when he was with you, you made his life much happier, and he did the same for you. I hope Diablo is okay. Cerro is absolutely gorgeous, good luck with him!
Goomba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:52 AM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've been to Ouray. It's beautiful there!
I'm so sorry about Siku. Your new guy is beautiful!!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #17 
fleetfish

Wow, I'm so sorry! what a day! Love your new guy though.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #18 
russalka

I'm sorry about losing Siku. Your new guy is gorgeous and I'm glad that you were able to get him safely home.
russalka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #19 
tokala

Thank you all for your sweet condolences. I appreciate the ability to vent more than you know. Cerro is doing well, and I think I will post some picts of him in the pict section. Might as well celebrate him!
@ dramaqueen- small world to you too! I think Ouray is by far one of the most beautiful places in Colorado.
tokala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #20 
PitGurl

I'm so sorry about Siku. He had a happy life with you. Your new guy is beautiful!
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote