Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #1101 
Jirothebetta

>.< gum...definitely gum, no contest XD

WYR have your hair dyed green and put into a mohawk or purple and put into an afro XD XD XD
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #1102 
Sakura8

:/ But what if I want both? Purple poofs on the side and a green mohawk in the middle. Like a punk clown.

WYR live in a really, really small house but with someone who cleans it for you or a giant, giant mansion that you have to clean yourself?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #1103 
Jirothebetta

Um...that's a hard one...I guess the big one would be nice, even if it meant more work...of course big houses always feel really lonely to me...but then I'd feel funny hiring a maid to clean a small house...meh...I guess it would come down to the location... I pick which ever one is out in the county with a gaint yard and a pool :P XD XD XD

WYR give your cat(or cats) a bath or run a mile through the jungle....XD XD XD XD
Old 09-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #1104 
Sakura8

Bathe 8 cats . . . *does mental math* That's a total of 144 claws and unknown amount of teeth. Or run through jungle with mosquitoes carrying horrible diseases, giant bugs, and vicious creatures. Uhhhh, can I go with C: just shoot me? I guess I'd go with 8 cats, as long as I don't have to bathe all 8 at the same time.

WYR have a sewer plant next to you or a meat packing facility?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:30 AM   #1105 
Jirothebetta

Um...both are equally horrible...I guess the meat packing plant...it seems the less of two evils O.o

WYR live out your dayz as a hobo traveling by america's railways, or be super uber rich but with nothing to do, EVER!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:39 AM   #1106 
Sakura8

Weeeeell, I do like mah cleanliness and good hygiene but I guess I can be a really clean hobo. I might be poor but I get to see the country. :)

WYR marry royalty even if you don't have strong feelings for the person or marry the love of your life even if that person is unemployed and poor?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #1107 
Jirothebetta

Well, considering everything I've seen in my life time I think I'd rather marry for love! My parents married for love, and its still tough sometimes but they are much happier than a lot of the rich couples I've known...plus they've been together for 25+years and are still pretty much in love...that's more than most rich people can boast ( I don't really know any royal couples personally...but boy wouldn't it be nice if the person you were in love with was actually royalty XD XD XD)

WYR live really really close to all your family members(even the annoying ones), or live far away from every single one of them...
Old 09-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #1108 
Sakura8

The prospect of having my paternal grandmother within visiting distance of me is very, very disturbing. o.O Not to mention of my aunts on my dad's side and a few uncles on my mom's side. But I'd like to stay close to my parents . . . I guess I'd have to go with the living close to everyone and just pretend I'm never home when Grandma comes to call.

WYR have no teeth but lots of hair or teeth but no hair?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #1109 
Amphibianite

teeth no hair. I can live without hair... I have come to realize how the sensation of pressure on your theeth really plays into the pleasure of eating.

WYR - go def or mute?(because I am lazy to come up with a real good one.)
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #1110 
Jirothebetta

Um...I'd rather have teeth and no hair, functionality over vanity my dear XD XD XD

...and I'd rather go mute...I can live without talking...but I don't think I'd enjoy life as much if I couldn't listen to my music XD XD XD

WYR have super frizzy uncontrollable hair or super crazy uncontrollable toe and finger nails