Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2011, 03:06 AM   #1111 
Sakura8

Ugh, I hate trimming my nails as it is. I wish they'd grow slow and strong instead of fast and brittle. But I'm so lazy when it comes to hair (brush, ponytail, all done!), I don't know how I'd look with super frizzy uncontrollable hair. Like the bride of Frankenstein, probably. Enh, let's go with the hair. I can always shave it off and wear a wig.

WYR shoot laser beams or firebolts out of your fingertips?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:20 AM   #1112 
Jirothebetta

XD um...um...wow, that's actually a hard one...I guess Lazer beams since they sounds easier to control...but fire bolts would be AMAZING XD XD XD

WYR date a someone who was really sweet and thoughtful but not very smart or attractive or some one who was really super smart and good looking but was kinda a jerk...
Jirothebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 03:30 AM   #1113 
Sakura8

I would like to think I'm not so shallow that looks are all that matter with guys. *thinks of Hugh Jackman* While a handsome guy would be nice (*thinks of Hugh Jackman*), I would still choose the sweet and thoughtful one because a handsome guy who is a jerk isn't really handsome at all. And if he's a jerk, he can't be all that bright, can he?

WYR try to make a living breeding and selling bettas or playing the guitar?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:37 AM   #1114 
Jirothebetta

While the Idea of making a living off of my guitar skills is an awesome one...I think after about 5 months of trying unsuccessfully to learn how to play it I have to come to the conclusion that I am tone deaf -_-

So, for the sakes of music sensitive ears everywhere...and my pocket book, I would have to go with breeding betta's, its not like that's a bad thing XD XD XD

WYR have to spend a whole day listening to nails on a chalk board or an 8 year old kid practicing on the Violin(very badly >.<)
Old 09-03-2011, 03:40 AM   #1115 
Sakura8

@_@ Don't they kinda sound the same? Nails on a chalkboard. I'll assume after about half a day, the person's fingernails would be worn down to a nub. If not . . . *brandishes nail clippers*

WYR visit the Pyramids in Egypt or the Great Wall in China?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #1116 
Jirothebetta

The great wall! I have always been fascinated by it, plus the country its in is cool in its self. The pyramids sound neat but you can't really walk on them or explore them or anything...plus its surrounded by desert...which really isn't my scene -__-

WYR go on a bus tour of one of the most beautiful cities in the world(but be unable to get out of the bus) or take a long and tiring yet rewarding hike in a beautiful state park of your choice
Old 09-03-2011, 03:55 AM   #1117 
Sakura8

I've never been to the Sequoia national park right here in CA. My mom's not real outdoorsy. But I've always wanted to see those giant trees. So I'll take the long hike.

And I've always thought the Great Wall was amazing too. Plus, even if I did get to explore a pyramid, I'd be all claustrophobic and like, "there are dead people in here, what about the mummy's curse?" O.O

WYR eat a stale cupcake or fresh cheetoh chips?
Old 09-03-2011, 03:58 AM   #1118 
Jirothebetta

um...maybe the cupcake...I'm not much of a cheetos fan XD

WYR have a normal everyday cat that demanded attention 24/7 or a really beautiful exotic cat that was kinda aloof...
Old 09-03-2011, 04:02 AM   #1119 
Sakura8

Well, I know what it's like to have an every day cat who demands attention 24/7. My Peggy is that way. She will climb onto my lap at dinner and I swear one of these days she's going to try climbing onto my lap while I'm . . . indisposed. (sorry for any strange mental images). But even though she's just every day and even kind of funny-looking, I love her. I'd be sad if my cat didn't want attention. I'd be like, "You snob, think you're better than me because you're exotic! I'm going to pet you whether you like it or not. Ouch!"

WYR have a doctor or a veterinarian you can't stand but they're the only one available?
Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #1120 
Jirothebetta

Meh...I guess the doctor...I don't talk to him much anyway...plus I like veterinarians better

WYR have an extra toe that spoke french to you or a belly button that spoke spanish XD XD XD (I don't even know anymore -____- )