Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 PM   #1 
briser

Brand new boy & Updates! :]

My new boy, Nixon! He was kinda a rescue.. He was the ONLY ONE not dead in his cup, and surprisingly he was swimming around. Lucky find, I think. Currently housed in a 1 gallon since he was a "surprise". I know he is a CT but what would his color be? Butterfly perhaps?

UPDATES:
Nikki.. Still doing fantastic and as spunky as ever! Some deco change in her tank as well..

My divided tank with Marc (Colorful one) and Lorenzo (Red one).. Sorry the tank looks kinda icky but these pics were before a water change hehe. PS: Lorenzos fin rot is all healed, as is the bump on his head. And Marc isn't as shy anymore!!

I kinda got Lorenzo in weird angles.. I couldn't get a good pic of him because he was flaring at his reflection in the back of the tank!

Lorenzo and Marc are so use to each other now that they don't even flare at each other anymore!
briser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #2 
fleetfish

Yes, Nixon is a butterfly boy! He's beautiful. All of your bettas are gorgeous :)
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #3 
briser

Thank you, I've really been hit with the betta bug! I'm so glad I found this forum to learn how to properly take care of them (heater etc.) because when I was younger I was just taking care of them like the pet store said: Small tank, no heater. And they didn't live for very long. But I'm very proud of my accomplishments with these four!
briser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #4 
fleetfish

I also have the bug right now! I've gotten two new guys within five days, lol. And they're both halfmoons :) Hey, you should be proud of your bettas, I know I'm proud of mine.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:20 PM   #5 
DoNotDeclaw

He's so pretty! I absolutely love his face! Man, poor guy, having to sit there in the store, thinking he might end up like his neighbors. But then he got rescued and is living the good life, he hit the lottery with you.
DoNotDeclaw is offline   Reply With Quote