Betta Fish Forum banner

I wanna get better...Pics to help?

4K views 64 replies 16 participants last post by  FuulieQ 
#1 ·
Oh hay.

Ive been running out of things to doodle while in class (specifically anthro. Boo, anthro.) Ive been doodling bettas and wanted to keep trying it out, especially with different tail types.

If you have a clear (CLEAR!!!) photo of your betta, I can try and doodle it. My drawings range from doodley things to more serious ones. I will do one fish per person, unless stated otherwise. I can put little wings on it, too <3 Heehehee.

Ill try to get a few reference pictures up for what I do...

Im not the greatest, but I like to doodle... D;

I also dont have a lot of colors at my disposal. So they might not be colored/colored well. Sawwies!

Here: (mind, these are class doodles and not so great XD)

And an awffulll CT...Ive never owned one, I gots no idea how they look when they need to be drawn XD

See less See more
#3 ·
Aaah, so CUTE! <4

I've had so many done of Jade, but none of him after he's changed colors. (And I'm pretty sure he still isn't done changing!)

Here's one (or two) of him as a ref:

And I have to add this one 'cause he's my ball o' fun. x)

Hope that's clear enough. If not, I can take a few more... or maybe you can find better pics in his album here:
http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z356/djblakbird/Siamese Fighting Fish/Jade/

Edit: My algae eater is sleeping on the job. >>

#9 ·
Crayons are not the best for some art. I have to draw a picture to go along with my english 208 portfolio. It has to be something that relates to me but mythic too. So I am thinking about drawing a rip of pandoras box, with everything coming out of it that represents me and inside Ill write my name so it is just like how hope stays inside the box.

#10 ·
I think Im gonna get some colored pencils today..maybe XD The markers didnt work out that I used, which butchered Harley's (Ill redo one!!!) so I dont have it...The blue color I used was soo dark >,<

Im gonna redo all except Robert's, but here the others are:

So Harley, Ares and Jade will get a redo. Ill try to color Robert, if I get pencils.

STILL TRYING GUISE ; ^ ; ''

#12 ·
Hi Pew Pew =]

I was hoping you could maybe do one of Apollo =]

#18 ·
Im gonna redo yours, it was good but the color blue I chose was sooo dark as a marker Dx
Ill do those others, guys :3 The others get redone first but wooooot, you'll have yours soon!

AND CRAAAPPP Forgot to get pencils at walmart....But I DID get a tank so yay! <3

#24 ·
=}

I love it! =] I can't wait to see him in color lol :-D
Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.