Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #991 
Rosso1011

Rosso is finally starting to build bubble nests again since the move to the new tank.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #992 
SaylorKennedy

So I went to the Y with a coworker the other night and I liked it so I'll be getting a membership tomorrow. I feel it'll be worth the $20/month over the student rec center here at school (which is free) because they have much more equipment, a ton of free classes, and it's a better environment compared to school, not to mention less crowded! Plus I have some workout buddies now-the girl who gave me the guest pass, and two other girls at work are getting memberships too so between the 4 of us we should always have someone to go with!

I'm glad to finally be getting back into shape. Have 5 months until my aunt's wedding, which I'm a bridesmaid in, so hopefully I'll look better.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #993 
DaveysRose

Happy Weekend =D

A few months ago we rescued two tiny kittens from our hedge row after some meanies chunked them into our neighbor's ditch. Yesterday, they went to their fur-ever home with a sweet couple in a nearby city. They are happy, healthy, well-adjusted boys who will be sharing their new home with a 5 y.o. lab named Maggie :) They loved our dog Chunky Monkey so much we're super glad that they'll have a doggie friend at their new home too :)
Also, and this is just the sweetest thing I think- our little man LOVES our new Betta "Red"! We've taken him to the pet store twice already and at first I thought he was just waving at the fish but my hubby thinks he's actually signing "fish" which is a big deal because he's having trouble communicating, especially "concepts" and nouns that don't yield an immediate gratification (like when he wants a snack or drink!).
We just brought "Red" home less than a week ago and I already want to setup a sorority in the living room! Hubby wants goldfish or a tank full of a variety of happily co-habitating, colorful tropical fish =D But I'm pretty darn sold on bettas after finding this forum! You guys and gals R-O-C-K!!!
DaveysRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #994 
Rosso1011

I did extremely well on my Bio 101 lecture exam.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #995 
Betta Slave

Science and social studies test went really well today... now I just have to study and pass that piano theory exam Saturday and it'll be out of my hair and then I'll be able to relax. >.>
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #996 
nochoramet

I was dreading doing my art project because my partner always seems really ... awful. But it was very fun actually and the art project is finished!
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #997 
dramaqueen
Banned

Betta Slave, I hope your piano theory exam goes well.
Nochoramet, I'm glad you had fun with your art project and that you got it all done. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 AM   #998 
BeautifulBetta

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter rescue fish!
A few weeks ago, I adopted Marine from a pet store, he had been there for weeks and no one wanted him due to his fins being basically gone.

Well, I went to feed him the other day, and he completely ignored the food, and came over to see me instead. Everyday since, he's done that, and doesn't eat until I go away. How is that for love and appreciation? <3

Here's my best little friend
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #999 
Salamandair

Casper is out of the woods from his heater illness. He's back to his lively self and I even came home today to a bubblenest! The first one Casper's made since I got him :3

And of course, Amerigo made one too. This is his second one since i've had him. I love my betta boys<3
Salamandair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #1000 
dramaqueen
Banned

Rosso, I'm glad you did well on your exam.
BeautifulBetta, Marine is going to be beautiful after all the TLC you're giving him.
Salamandair, I'm glad Caspar id better.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote