Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #11 
n3wport

I decided on Louie! =)
It was hard.. I liked Yogurt ahaha. actually, since I had him for the past 3 days.. he's turning different colors. His body is white but tints of pinkish orange are shining in his fins! I still love him either way ahaha =P
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #12 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Really? Makes me wonder if he's a marble... My Jade used to be mostly white, but I found out he's a marble; he's turned an electric blue with red streaks in his fins.
It could also be that you're giving him a great home and he's coloring up. :D

Louie is an awesome name! Good luck with him! =D
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:06 AM   #13 
ilovebunnies

He's soooooooooo pretty! What petstore did you find him at? Was it in Pennsylvania or South Jersey? I need to find it cause I'm having a hard time finding anything local with pretty white bettas. :)
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:54 PM   #14 
n3wport

Thanks BlakbirdxGyarados! I like Louie. He is cute. My last betta fish's name was Luke. I like L's I guess haha.
He is turning like a peachey-white color, but only on his fins. I like his eyes they are pure white like the rest of him!

Also, I got him at a petco (624 york road, Warminster, PA, 19006)
It was a tie, between him and two others. There was an all blakc one with white fins that looked awesome. And this one! omg he was all white like my betta, but had dark teal spots through his fins. He was so pretty. They had bigger cups for them, and none were dirty, no fish looked like they were sick, and all were swimming around and seemed healthy. They had atleast 4 shelves filled of males and two of females. They hard over 30 of them, and 0 dead ones! I was impressed. Even this large aquarium store called Caption Nemo's had smaller cups and were dirty, and had like 12 betta fish there. I went to litteraly 4 other petstores before this one and they had so many colors like green, and white and black, and mixed colors. You could tell they cared about their beta fish. =) it'd be worth the trip! I rescued my pit bull in Queens NY and he was worth it!

Last edited by n3wport; 04-13-2011 at 04:03 PM.
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, cute, fish