Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #31 
Ethan

Like me!!!!!!he.....he..... I get more experienced by the minute with all you wonderful people. Turtle10 lol I was wondering what you were going to say! I get so sad once not in 4-H but at a fair half there animals looked almost dead I was so sad they even removed a cammels front teeth so he couldn't bite the animal feeders!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #32 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Like me!!!!!!he.....he..... I get more experienced by the minute with all you wonderful people. Turtle10 lol I was wondering what you were going to say! I get so sad once not in 4-H but at a fair half there animals looked almost dead I was so sad they even removed a cammels front teeth so he couldn't bite the animal feeders!
I am totally with you there… fairs/festivals/rodeos and the like don't seem to take care of the animals very well. Obviously there are some that do take good care, but from what I have seen there aren't many. I remember when fish and rabbits were popular as prized as fairs. I don't see it too much anymore, but it still exists out there and it sucks :(

Like is it that hard to live with bite marks on the feeders? Can't they just leave him his dang teeth?!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #33 
Ethan

Yeah, no kidding a bad idea it probably impairs the camel and lowers the different amount of foods the camel can eat........
Old 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #34 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
Yeah, no kidding a bad idea it probably impairs the camel and lowers the different amount of foods the camel can eat........
That is true, I didn't even think of that. They need to eat!
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #35 
Ethan

That's for sure the poor animal probably can't even eat the food it was probably initially meant to