Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #11 
TheCrysCat

Glad to see you back :) And that's horrible, what your friend did. At least she gave Miku back to you, and now she can be kept in good hands ^^
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #12 
Arashi Takamine

I for one am relieved Miku is back in safe hands. Your friend's posts worried me when I read that Miku had been eating moths and such. I'm relieved that you got her back safe and sound..It's awful that she was being kept in a closet. Did she have her tank heated?
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #13 
Vocaloid

Miku's Update #3

Well, I don't believe that moths are bad for a betta to eat, but it's bad for the water quality since the corpse can bring unwanted germs and such. The tank wasn't heated and I was upset with her for that as well. I'm glad that Miku is in her true home. However, I blame myself for the bad treatment that Miku got. I gave her away without truly looking into the family she was going to, so it was my fault. Miku has changed color from a dark green with stress stripes to a white body and colorful tail now that she's in a heated tank without an airstone or filter. The airsone, filter, and light broke down in the last tank, but a new one will be bought this weekend. The new one will be a 3.5 gallon tank, so she'll be a lot more happy and safe. I'm not sure if the color change is a good thing, but she's acting normal now that she's home, so I think it's a good thing. If it isn't then please, let me know.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote