Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #1 
monroe0704

Monroe's Available Betta Pair Thread!

Well I just sent out the first of two pairs that I've basically given away to forum members (I do ask for a small fee, emphasis on small)... I really enjoy the way I feel when doing this, so I'm going to try and continue to rehome any pairs I get that I'm willing to let go of lol.. it's tough, and I was sad packing a few of them away today, but I know they'll make the new owner very happy!

I'll keep updating this thread (and my website - link in signature) when I have other pairs available! I'll be looking for good deals on AB, and accepting requests to keep an eye out for specific colors/tail type/etc. Also, if you are really interested in a certain "dream" pet-only betta, please let me know.

Important!: I can only ship within the US. If you live in HI and will be willing to go through the permit process, then I'll ship there as well. Please contact me for any shipping questions!

At the moment I don't have anything available (I'm not willing to part with the remaining bettas I have lol), so start requesting on future bettas you'd be interested in!
monroe0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #2 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Oh man... I'm so done with getting bettas right now. My granparents are already staring at me menacingly because of my tank-littered room and the money I've spent... xD;

If I had a job though... (or some sort of income) I'd be requesting something right now.
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:56 AM   #3 
tracyalexa

Your paintings are beautiful. The sunflower is so pretty.
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:41 AM   #4 
monroe0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyalexa View Post
Your paintings are beautiful. The sunflower is so pretty.
Thank you! I actually only use Prismacolor colored pencil. No paint for me!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #5 
jesstanner

love your betta fish :)
jesstanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #6 
Luimeril

this is a really nice thing to do. :3

so far, only thing i'm looking for is an orange Dalmatian HM and HMPK pair, but that can wait. >3> gotta get my tanks and everything first! :D
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #7 
monroe0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
this is a really nice thing to do. :3

so far, only thing i'm looking for is an orange Dalmatian HM and HMPK pair, but that can wait. >3> gotta get my tanks and everything first! :D
Let me know when you're close and if you want help getting a pair :) I'll keep an eye out for actual good quality orange dal. There's a few that pop up on AB, but so far they aren't good enough to breed, IMO.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #8 
Luimeril

thanks. :3 unless i can magically get a 20 gallon, a 10 gallon, a stand that will hold both, some aquatic plants, like Java Moss, IAL, a heater that'll heat both, a sponge filter, and a bajillion jars to house the fry, all at once and for free, it's on hold. LOL

i've found one i really like, but not ready yet. ;A; and it looks like he sold. ;A;
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #9 
monroe0704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
thanks. :3 unless i can magically get a 20 gallon, a 10 gallon, a stand that will hold both, some aquatic plants, like Java Moss, IAL, a heater that'll heat both, a sponge filter, and a bajillion jars to house the fry, all at once and for free, it's on hold. LOL

i've found one i really like, but not ready yet. ;A; and it looks like he sold. ;A;
Is there anything you can offer on the forums here to gather some money? I know a few are selling pictures they draw... do you have any artistic skill? P.S. When I send stuff I like to include some sort of freebie (fish, live plants, etc) ;)

Oh btw, the stands I have came from Walmart and are at most $20! They are glorious!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #10 
1fish2fish

Keep an eye out for an orange dalmatian female for me. Either HM or PK. I've been on the look out but an extra set of eyes cant hurt :) I'm thinking of doing a project spawn with my DTHMPK dal that I got from petco
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote