Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #11 
Gizmothefreaky

Okay, i went there when i saw this thread, how do i pick which plants i want in my bulk package? Am i just not seeing the option?

EDIT: Nevermind... im a dope. lol! I see now that they will e-mail me. XD
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:35 PM   #12 
FuulieQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Ohhh, dont worry. If it takes more than a week and a half to hear from them, theyre certainly gonna hear from ME. >;c

And...

Pewpewpew used Hygro!

Fuulie becomes confused!

(please dont hurt yourself please dont hurt yourse-) Fuulie hurt itself in its confusion!

FAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK

>:D Nyegh!

And omg words do not express my jealousy on the baby ferns. Mine are too young to even remove yet, but there is so much want for them. I cant wait. I want to get an xacto knife and slash my anubias' rhisome to make it grow from that slash point. Or remove the propogates. Idk. I just want. Want want want D:<

And I feel your pain. My hornwort was begging to get chucked. I hated it, nettles everryyy where D:< I sent a bit to sweeda (along with snails! <3) and the rest to BBR, and pft. Im still cleaning it.

Never again.

Hornwort:1 Me:-20

:c
Fuulie used growl!

It's totally useless!

Fuulie hurt itself again because it's constantly confused!

:<

I hate hornwort. I have purple cabomba that does the same thing. It drops its poop everywhere in my 10gal and refuses to keep its waste to itself. And then my frogs eat it and spit it out all over the tank. >:(
FuulieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #13 
PewPewPew

My fish do that.. Alle even choked once, I was furious. The only creature that liked it was the snails D:<

And no one liked them but the hornwort! frhasidfhlsdakjfaks

And b'awwwwwww, Fuuliechu! I choose you!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #14 
JackisLost

hornwort leaves a horrible mess... makes me hate stem plants. i use to have all these high light co2 only plants, but now i keep it simple. a moss tree with fissendens net to a slate rock for a carpet. or moss only, 4 kinds of moss
JackisLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #15 
tsoto80

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Eeee! Im really excited about it. A few of the plants may not like my marble substrate, so I might get a couple of micro terra cotta pots and some gravel and pot them in that for good results :DDDDD

Im excited about those nanner plants. I feel like Im gonna have a serious looooolll at them every time I see them X3 <3
haha!! betta nerd!! I can imagine the strange looks from people passing your dorm room from all the squeling going on! lol congrats! pics expected!
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #16 
PewPewPew

Pics will be had! :B
Old 04-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #17 
phoenix91

Please do post pics and lots of info about the condition of the plants when they arrive. I got my shipment from aquatic magic today and i'll definitely be looking for a different store. my plants were flat as a pancake (even the 5 nano marimos i bought); and the java fern looks like it's seen better days. I'm hoping qt, some sun and some food will perk it up.
phoenix91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #18 
PewPewPew

If they dont, I would complain! Id call them D:<
Old 04-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #19 
phoenix91

I might just do that, they got shirty with me when i emailed asking where my plants were after over a week of waiting. plus shipping wasn't exactly cheap. i know now from the packaging that they came from Singapore but nowhere on their website does it say that, i assumed they were an american company.
phoenix91 is offline   Reply With Quote