Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #21 
lilchiwolf

OMG I JUST PICKED HIM UP FROM THE POST OFFICE!!!

I got to open him up there too! Fearing the worse I slowly opened the box to find........HE LIVES!!! AND NO FIN DAMAGE!!!

He was so brightly colored in the box...like nothing at all bothered him. Tough little dude! He is more green than the blue picture, but when the light hits him right he is all blue. He is a big boy also ^_^

I already started taking pics. Right now he is getting used to the temp of his tank. I will post all my pictures when I come back home after work!
lilchiwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 AM   #22 
tracyalexa

Yay! Can't wait for pics.
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #23 
Bettaluver4evr

YAYYYYYY! That's so great! He's absolutely magnificent in the pic from AB, so I'm sure he will be somehow even more gorgeous in your care! Can't wait for picsssss. Love him already! I'm sorry if it is posted somewhere else, I skimmed the other threads, but did you already name him? Just curious! Sorry if you did and I missed it. ;)
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #24 
lilchiwolf

Talking Pic spazm!!!!!

I could not wait any longer and I have an hour before I have to go to work...so ENJOY!!!
Attached Images

Old 04-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #25 
Bettaluver4evr

WOOOOOW! Gorgeous! :D You lucky little human, with all these beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, fantastic bettas. But he wins! :D He looks incredible, so much green and so much fin! Can't wait for flaring pics. How long did it take him to acclimate? :) Hahaha, oh my gosh, the one pic with his head just barely peeking out is making me laugh out loud! That is toooo adorable. I think this guy will have loads of personality. :D Love him!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:03 AM   #26 
lilchiwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
WOOOOOW! Gorgeous! :D You lucky little human, with all these beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, fantastic bettas. But he wins! :D He looks incredible, so much green and so much fin! Can't wait for flaring pics. How long did it take him to acclimate? :) Hahaha, oh my gosh, the one pic with his head just barely peeking out is making me laugh out loud! That is toooo adorable. I think this guy will have loads of personality. :D Love him!
I let him acclimate for about 30min. The first 15 was letting him float around in the bag. After that I put him in a cup with a little bit of my own water and added more over a 15min time with one drop of stress coat. HE could care less, he just wanted outta the cup :P

He is exploring like a mad man! My heater is making me mad though. It is only bringing my tank to 76ish. I put a second small heater in their for now, but I get a pay check tomorrow....so I am going to get him a new toasty one ^_^
Old 04-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #27 
tracyalexa

he is sooo pretty!
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #28 
AbbiMoeBetta

Omg he is soo awesome.....lucky u
AbbiMoeBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #29 
Bettaluver4evr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchiwolf View Post
I let him acclimate for about 30min. The first 15 was letting him float around in the bag. After that I put him in a cup with a little bit of my own water and added more over a 15min time with one drop of stress coat. HE could care less, he just wanted outta the cup :P

He is exploring like a mad man! My heater is making me mad though. It is only bringing my tank to 76ish. I put a second small heater in their for now, but I get a pay check tomorrow....so I am going to get him a new toasty one ^_^
Awww! So glad his acclimating was nice and easy for you. He's so gorgeous! I love it when bettas explore. ;) It's too adorable. :D Yay, paaaay cheeeeck! :D He will be very grateful for a toasty heater, I'm sure. He's probably like "This... this is the liiiiife! Thbbbbt to my old owner. This one rules!" Haha.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #30 
Luimeril

so beautiful! :O
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote