Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #111 
Arashi Takamine

Procrastination is my worst enemey. I think the few things I do not put off is waterchanges, taking care of my pets and writing...

Also don't you hate it when your parents go: "Your (insert age here)! You should be able to do this/Aren't you too old for this?" Sometimes it's irritating...

BTW: Who here hates it when your parents think you can do the tough stuff when you barly have the arm strength?

(Like suddenly handing you all the heavy grocery bags.)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #112 
TheCrysCat

Ugh, I'm going into all honors/AP classes next year. The only non-special class I'll have is orchestra.

Personally, I hated Sims 3, but it may just be because I wub the Sims 2 so much :P

Oh boy, anyone have any drama going on at school? My little clique usually is pretty drama free, or just the same old problems that no one bothers to address. But now we have this chick that sits with us, claims that we're not her friends, and then badmouths us to our other friends. Yeah, she's not very smart, but I didn't really care too much about her, because she just never seemed like a threat of any sort. Now, I really do care, and we're finally going to confront her on monday, you know why? She messaged one of my closest friends on facebook, telling her that she couldn't be facebook friends with her because apparently she's a "loser and a misfit." Oh, high school drama...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 02:51 AM   #113 
Arashi Takamine

I'd tell her to shove off and warn her that you'll not hesitate to copy down her message. Not to mention say this loudly just as an authority figure passes.
Trust me I've suffered the drama Llama's and the liars too. Just last year my friend's younger sibling told lies and someone went and cussed about me...To my father. Called me horrendous names and demanded I be punished severely for something I didn't even say.

Sounds like something similar is going on. I'd tell her to stop sitting with you guys and to move your bags and stuff to any avalible spots so she can't force her way in. Also: Facebook is full of drama. I'm not allowed on facebook until I'm eighteen but I've seen what happens. I think you should tell your friend to report her for abusive messaging and block her. She sounds like a really toxic person.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #114 
jesstanner

Uhg that sucks, I think it's definitely time to confront her. You sound like your doing it much more nicely than I would... :P The drama is pretty intense at my school to...like 1/4 of the kids just got suspended for drinking vodka during lunch, AND class. Morons. But one of my friends was the one who told the teachers so shes being cussed at a lot by text. :P I'm with Arashi that the only thing I DON'T procrastinate on is my fish! I still always manage to get the work done though, but it's not fun.
jesstanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:53 AM   #115 
Cassandra90

Facebook drama...
I would just tell the school consouler or a teacher you are close with. Cause that is terrible she would say that and hang out with the group just to make fun of everyone. She is the lowlife.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #116 
Neil D

At our school, where you sit at lunch is determined by your interests / groups;

Sports, popular girls, popular guys/skaters, smart people/nerds, gamers, and no category/floaters.

My table(s) comprises of nerds(me), gamers, no category people.

Is this how it is at anyone elses school?

Another Thing:
There is always bullying at any school, but in my school there are some kids you just don't pick on. They are so innocent and nonviolent that picking in them is like picking on a 2 year old: pathetic. And if you do pick on them, everyone thinks you are a lowlife. I'm one of the kids that never gets picked on, I'm an 'innocent' star trek nerd, or that's what they think....

Anyways....do you have kids like that at your school?

Last edited by Neil D; 04-22-2011 at 10:29 AM.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #117 
Cassandra90

Well I am in college now.
But highschool was great for me.
We didn't really have cliques, everyone got along. People still hung out with others that had similar interest but when it came down to it my class was very dedicated to each other. Everyone helped each other, never made fun of another, for our senior prom the football captain invited everyone over to his house afterwards and I mean the whole graduating class of 2008 which was 257 students.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:32 AM   #118 
Neil D

We (at least, I) get along with everyone in every group. I help the people who need it, I talk to everyone, and no one hates me. Like some of the more ferocious hate that you can just feel.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #119 
Cassandra90

I was kinda like every where. I was friends with everyone. I know what you mean about the ferocious ones. The underclassmen at my school tried so hard to be cool with the seniors but the underclassmen were to much into cliques. I kinda wonder how the highschool is doing now.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:37 AM   #120 
Neil D

I wonder how my highschool will be....But ya, when u were in middle school, did you have cliques? Were there kids who floated, or kids who never got picked on? (u know, cause they were so innocent?)

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale