Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #121 
Cassandra90

In middle school my class was the same but the upper classmen picked on a few kids. When I was in 7th grade I know a few of the 8th graders picking on classmates of mine. But highschool it all changed.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #122 
Neil D

Oh. Sometimes did/does it feel like the teachers avoid calling on you? To me it does, bit that's cause I answer too many questions in a manner that is high school level thinking. Sometimes my teacher(s) need to dumb my answer down to let the other kids know what I'm saying/asking.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #123 
Cassandra90

In highschool I only answered questions mostly in spanish and my science classes. XD I was the AP and beyond child in biology class.

See we never really raised hands to be called on in school the teacher would either just ask and who ever knew the answer would say it or the teacher would be bla bla bla question? Then say Cassandra wanting me to answer it.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #124 
Neil D

Ohhh. The blah blah method makes sense, all the kids need to pay attention. Anyways, I got recommended for honors English, honors biology, algebra II (I'm in 8th now), and Spanish II. But I'm goin to a different school for HS.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #125 
Cassandra90

Congradulations.
I was never honored for a specific subject our school did not do that. But I took all science classes possible. I even took independent human anatomy which is where you teach yourself and check in with a teacher once every 2 weeks.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #126 
Neil D

Thx. Teach urself? Hmmm...
Old 04-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #127 
Cassandra90

Yeah it was nice. My favorite science teacher brought in some of his old college books for me to use. Then he would have me to presentations to his classes when my studying went along to what he was teaching.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #128 
Neil D

Oddest thing just happened. I was trying to click the 'quick reply' box, but i clicked the ad next to it. And the URL said bursting pie ad! WTH?!?!? It was a projecter ad!
But anyways...he seems like a cool teacher.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 04-22-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: profanity
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #129 
Cassandra90

He was. Lol I have him on facebook, and we still chat and actually the other day we went out for coffee. Now that I am in college it isn't weird for the teacher to hang out with students. But it is a friendship, nothing more otherwise that would be weird. He is 44 yrs. old.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #130 
TheCrysCat

Well, the only thing stopping me from just screaming at her (and beating the crap out of her) is that I know that she'd spread rumors and badmouth everyone even worse. I don't really care what the majority of the school thinks of me, but I have friends that don't know me too well and I'd really hate for them to think bad of me. And yeah, she also tells people that we're losers with no friends <__< which is a flat out lie, actually, because we all actually have quite a few friends. And we're going to confront her on Monday. No matter what happens, I'll just have to deal.

And in middle school bullying was... not the worst any person's ever gone through, but it messed me up pretty bad. In seventh grade, I had some chick constantly badmouthing me and generally being a female dog (looking back on it, no one took her seriously, so I shouldn't have cared so much). Then in eighth grade, the girl totally forgot about me, but I had guys *constantly* telling me "My friend likes you, Will you go out with him?" but obviously they didn't and were just saying it to make fun of me. I had this feeling of everyone saying bad things about me, and even now this hasn't gone completely away. High school has been way better so far, though. The only real "bullying" thing came from a close friend of mine (:() convincing me that his friend liked me when he didn't. That turned out to be a disaster, enough so that I broke my happy-go-lucky, sweet exterior enough to tell him something really nasty... and then, of course, felt really guilty about it. I don't now, though, because he's a total jerk.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale