Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #131 
mywingedhorses

I don't miss those high school days at all. My class wasn't bad, there wasn't really any bullying and most people got along fine with others. There was the drama though, both within my group and outside of it. I tried not to get involved in it, I'm not someone interested in gossiping or picking sides. I still had to watch it go on though and that's one of the worst things about high school, you can't get away from those people. It is so much easier to avoid that kind of stuff in college.
mywingedhorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #132 
TheCrysCat

I agree, most of my problems are internal, with people in my group or that I just end up hanging out with in general.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #133 
akjadestar

Cool thread! Haha, I didn't have time to read through all those posts but what are we talking about now? lol
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #134 
TheCrysCat

Bullying, friend problems, how most drama comes from within groups, etc.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #135 
akjadestar

Ohhh drama... I hate it. I have a big friend group (like, 12 people) and then normally 2 or 3 people will start to have a petty fight and then everyone has to get involved... I hate it when that happens...
At my school, people are never bullied as in like, being called names and getting hit or beat up... If someone doesn't like someone or doesn't think they're cool they just ignore them totally.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #136 
TheCrysCat

That's how it seems to be at my school too, but I've never really gotten in with the more "popular" groups so I don't know how they do it.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #137 
akjadestar

Me neither... well, I didn't really get many friends in my class this year and so the popular people have talked to me sometimes, some of them are really nice!
But even though I'm popular in the sense that I have many friends, I'm not actually in the popular group, you know?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #138 
TheCrysCat

Yeah, I differentiate. You have the "populars" that act like they're cool, wear a bunch of "high-end" stuff and can be kinda nasty. Then you have people who are popular, and are really nice, as evidenced by how many people like them.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #139 
akjadestar

Yeah, see, no one in my grade really dislikes me, because I'm nice and I smile at everyone and never say anything mean, I hold the door open for people and say sorry if I accidentally bump into them, and laugh at their jokes... I'm a likeable person but I don't dress quite as well or look as good as the popular group so that puts me down a notch.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:32 PM   #140 
TheCrysCat

I'm the same way, and some people still don't like me :P It's 'cause I'm quiet. They probably think I'm a snob or something.

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale