Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #141 
akjadestar

Well yeah... I know what you mean, I'm sure there's people who secretly say things behind my back like I'm desperate or whatever just because I act like everyone's my friend, I don't care though, I just CAN'T be mean... haha.
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #142 
TheCrysCat

I can, but it tears me apart. I just can't deal with the guilt, even if the person deserved it.

Oooh, my friend sent me a guy's profile pic that she kinda knows, 'cause she thinks I'd like him. He is, um, actually pretty good looking. 0___0 *drool*
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:01 PM   #143 
jesstanner

At my school, you have to cuss a lot and not act very...uh...appropriately to be popular. I sit at the allergy table (because my friend of 9 years is allergic to all kinds of nuts so she can't be around nuts or she has a reaction) So I'm obviously not very "cool" but I'm definitely not your typical nerdy girl. I have a slight history for when someone makes me mad or annoys me I don't really keep my mouth shut...and typically tell them to shut theirs. (In my defense they deserve it! Poking me with a pencil repeatedly and singing tik tok in algebra class over and over again in my ear is not okay with me!) :/. I have 3 close friends that I've been with for 5+ years and then I have a lot of friends that I hang out with when I want to. I definitely have people who don't like me (the feeling is mutual) but I try to give everybody a fair chance, and even if we don't get along I don't start rumors or anything...I just try not to hang around that person. We have some of the sweetest people, and some of the rudest misbehaved people....Gah, it's hard to explain but I kinda love it! Be sure to tell us how it goes on Monday! I really hope she backs off you guys!
jesstanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #144 
TheCrysCat

Thanks, me too :3 I have a friend who has a lot of enemies because a few years ago she chose to just be nasty back to them instead of keeping her mouth shut like me < < Sometimes, I just do it because it's way easier than causing trouble. And crap, there's some guys I have to walk past every day who leer at me. Don't even try to hide it. It's so creepy. And sadly, the only attention I get from guys in a non-joking way.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #145 
jesstanner

Yea the guys at my school either smoke and drink (uhg) or are sadly very annoying (poking tik tok guy...urrrghhhh he drives me NUTS). Then there are the few really nice guys, who are all happily taken or otherwise not available. You sound like you have a good group of friends though, and once you straighten things out with this girl then hopefully everything can go back to normal! :D
By the way, does anybody elses betta just randomly twitch from side to side then act like nothing happened? Pez has been doing this a lot today, and while its actually pretty funny to watch I'm just worried he's gonna exhaust himself...
Old 04-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #146 
akjadestar

I feel lucky, really, the popular people at my school really aren't that bad at all, they just stay out of your way but if they HAVE to talk to you (like if you're doing a project together) They'll be nice.
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #147 
TheCrysCat

Huh... I'm not sure. I'd try googling that. And yes, my friends are generally fairly nice people. I mean, we all have our flaws, but they're easily ignored. Except for this one friend, who I don't much care for because she's gotten way nastier and a lot more fake than when I was close to her in fifth to eighth grade. I just swallow my pride and deal with it, though, because no one's going to do anything and I'd rather not cause drama.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #148 
jesstanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by akjadestar View Post
I feel lucky, really, the popular people at my school really aren't that bad at all, they just stay out of your way but if they HAVE to talk to you (like if you're doing a project together) They'll be nice.
That's really awesome for you! Some of the more popular people can be like that but sometimes it just feels SO fake. And I know what you mean bout not causing drama...drama sucks.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #149 
TheCrysCat

Well, most of the popular people at school are ok, but whenever I have to talk to them about like a project or something, they talk to me like i have mental issues and the mentality of a ten year old. Like I'm younger than them or something.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #150 
Neil D

Wow! We're up to 15 pages!

Anyway, continue...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale