Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2011, 09:12 PM   #1581 
Neil D

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These stupid (swear here) who were holding a kids bday party gave away two goldfish to the guests as "Goody Bags"! WTH those huge-gah!!! That is so messed up? WTF?!? that's not right! I'm sure not one of those people know how to care for a fish, and my cousins went to that party (kids party) and now have two (probably comets) in a bowl. They asked for care tips and I wasnt allowed to talk at that moment (probably a smart thing), but I would've said, "either go out tmrw morning and buy a 100G tank, or give em away, or just enjoy them until tomorrow, then hold a funeral".

It's not my cousins fault, they don't know how to care for them, it's just that it never came up. And I'm sure there's no place in their apt for a huge tank! Those dummies at that party they went to gave out LIVE FISH as party favors!!!!! WTH? ugh I'm steaming through my ears.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 07-10-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #1582 
bahamut285

@Neil the "Asian 6 Pack" included Data Management, LOL that was for hardcore azns only... I'm not that hardcore OTL

Also wow @ the party, that sounds really sad...to be fair it reminds me of the goldfish you "win" at fairs in which they're all in little bowls and you gotta throw a ball INTO the bowl, scaring the #$@# out of the fish before taking it home X_X
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:45 PM   #1583 
TheCrysCat

What if the ball hit the fish? "Here's your prize, kiddy! a concussed fish!" Freaking carnies...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:40 PM   #1584 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
What if the ball hit the fish? "Here's your prize, kiddy! a concussed fish!" Freaking carnies...
omg, how awful!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #1585 
TheCrysCat

Oh, I'm just saying that's what could happen. Cuz, in a container that small, how can a fish always avoid being hit?
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #1586 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, true.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:26 AM   #1587 
Arashi Takamine

I'm sorry..I don't mean to sound sadistic but at the: "Here's your prize kiddy! A concussed fish!" I laughed a little...But yeah...That's pretty sick I mean if it was something like those goldfish scooping things you see in Japan and stuff. That'd be a lot better plus you can't break the net or you don't get the fish....Less of a chance of some little kid getting a half dead fish. (I just watched a video if it. They were all very active and it looked very frustraiting to even the adult playing it.)
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #1588 
Neil D

Poor fish

Anyways, I just created a new thread in the Emergencies section, please check it out!

And I created a Senior Members Lounge!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #1589 
fishman12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Proofs. Effffff proofs. I hate proofs. I could technically not take math after this year, because I have a credit from taking a high school course in middle school, one from last year, and my computer programming class counts for one this year, along with my normal class.
I took Algebra 1 in the 7th grade and I'm fixing to go into 8th so I'll be taking geometry but the math credit counts as an elective which stinksd. I'll also be taking high school science and Spanish.

And with that fish as a prize thing the ball probably hit the ground and most likely wasn't wiped off.

Last edited by fishman12; 07-11-2011 at 09:33 AM.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 AM   #1590 
Neil D

Does anyone know how to close a tube of AQ silicone?

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale