Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #3521 
a123andpoof

haha thats awsome! I have so happy i have gotten him to flare. Blinky and my last two make did not flare, so having one that does is nice.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:51 AM   #3522 
Neil D

You know what sucks? Stuffy noses. And swim practice at 5:45 am and then school. -_-
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #3523 
dew

After reading about everyone's homework,I 'm sooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I 'm homeschooled!
dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #3524 
elegantlyunsophisticated

more physics X| gravity, it's the law.
and if I was homeschooled, nothing would ever be accomplished lol XDD but I get sooo much homework, haven't played my beloved xbox in weeks DX sometimes I wish I was a betta (one of mine or someone here's anyway) I could chill out in some plants, flare, work on a bubble nest, and chill some more all day in my toasty warm tank. But instead, I get to go cram my brain with things! and stress about college! and deal with idiots! not a fair deal XP
elegantlyunsophisticated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #3525 
Betta Slave

Dew- isn't it kinda hard to meet new people and stuff when you're homeschooled? >.> All of my friends are from school, or friends of friends. XD And like EU said, I'd never get anything done... there are too many distractions... fish, PS3, my computer which constantly calls me to write... XD

Bwah. I had the best day today. 8D Went to my best friend's house, and her bf and his best friend (ahem... )came over... and we watched the Grudge 2 and played truth or dare... and stayed a little longer, and I just got a text from his best friend inviting me to his basketball game. Yay. :) And Zabuza is doing so well. <3 He's blowing a bubblenest and everything.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 PM   #3526 
elegantlyunsophisticated

Betta Slave: very awesome :D so cool you got invited to the game :D ;) go get 'em
Zabuza is gorgeous!! AB? or lucky petstore find? I can't get over his lips :3

writing just isn't... happening right now. I have a writing assignment I just can't get the feel of.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #3527 
Betta Slave

Haha I will ;) Pretty excited.

He's a pet-store find, actually, but I'm flattered that he could look like an AB fish XD I love his lipstick too. :3

Good luck with your writing >.> I hate not being able to do assignments and stuff because of that...
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:21 AM   #3528 
elegantlyunsophisticated

I was worried it would be the other way around, that it's offensive to think an AB fish came from the pet store XD I need to get a pic of my petsmart plakat up here. He's all white with the slightest blue tint on his fins, and a teeny red bit on one of his ventrals. His eyes are also white with black pupils, like a cartoon character :D He's tentatively named Casper, but I'm not sure if that's sticking

Thanks, it's coming along, but the style is not what I'm used to. Currently distracting myself by watching my synodontis catfish make his nightly rounds upside down across the surface o_O
Old 01-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #3529 
dew

Well since I've been homeschooled all my life, I guess I an used to doing work with temptation nearby. And I meet people at homeschool study groups and orchestra and church.
dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #3530 
pianoxlove64

ive always wanted to be homeschooled....but then I might of not met my best friend :) Thats awesome u meet in groups though
pianoxlove64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale