Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #381 
TheCrysCat

I think our school has a 2-day policy or something, but I've turned in papers way later and still gotten credit. And my seventh grade math teacher... she was nice enough, but will forever be known to me as the teacher that stuck an activity book in front of us and told us to do it, when we had no freaking clue what it was saying. After we'd all failed the tests, THEN she taught it to us. I still kinda want to smack her for that.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #382 
ectangelo

CrysCat - Yeah, mine does that too, but then she all like, "Well, you should have known that!" Well, YOU should have told us!
ectangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #383 
TheCrysCat

Oh, apparently we were "supposed to ask her questions if we didn't understand it." which, to a degree, is true, but the line to get help was about a mile long. No one knew what the heck we were doing, but instead of taking a couple of days to sort it out with everyone, we had to do it all on our own time, which meant that we ended up having to do much of it at home. Looking back on it, most of my middle school teachers were just plain bad.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #384 
ectangelo

Exactly! Usually she talks for the whole class period, and then assigns the homework after the bell rings. So there's no time to talk to her at all. And then she yells at us for not asking questions! Grrrrrr. Btw, (I hope this isn't against the rules, but I'm desperate) PLEASE look at my Calamari is having issues thread and see if you can help. I'm freaking out! It's my last question, so go to the end. THX!

Last edited by ectangelo; 05-21-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #385 
Arashi Takamine

Ouch sorry to hear you guys got some pretty bad teachers. My friend has an evil teacher too. She refuses to explain anything to her and failed her because she couldn't understand the subject instantly.

Also: I started a Code Geass fanfict and the best review I think I ever got. Despite it's shortness I was told everyone was IC.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #386 
ectangelo

That sounds kinda like one of my friends. Last year, she didn't really understand things whenever they'd tach her, so she'd go ask questions. Apparantly, the teachers got tired of that and kept telling her to leave them alone. Great teaching!
Old 05-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #387 
TheCrysCat

That's part of the reason why I could never be a teacher. I hate questions.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #388 
Neil D

@ ectangalo

i think its okay to "advertise" on this thread for other important threads as long as youre a TEEN! (get the message DQ?)
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #389 
TheCrysCat

Normally flat out advertising does kinda bug me, but it's not like you didn't add something to the conversation, and it's obvious you're freaked out.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #390 
Neil D

i did say imortant
But yes, ads like "Check out my betta fish pics!!" annoy me. oh well, at least we all know this thread is TEENS ONLY! hehe
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale