Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #811 
xswornxoffxjello

He's GORGEOUS!!! <3 I hope you get him! What's a synthesizer? Does it just imitate a horse? Lol.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #812 
TheCrysCat

Ugh, girl-type rant: As much as it may suck, I think I might have to just cut off communication with my guy friend. He loves to mess up my relationships with other guys (friendly, mind you), and I want to be able to have friends outside of him. I don't care if he likes me or if he's just a jerk, it's annoying, humiliating, and I want to have a boyfriend this side of the grave. The sad thing is, for a long time I would've said yes if he'd had the balls to ask me out.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #813 
Betta Slave

I'm sorry, CrysCat :( That really sucks.

Swornoffjello- a korg m3. XD The synth itself is actually more than the horse at this point- so my parents really can't complain XD You could get it to make horse-noises if you really wanted it to ;)

Edit- oh, sorry, misread- as copied from Wikipedia-

A synthesizer (often abbreviated "synth") is an electronic instrument capable of producing sounds by generating electrical signals of different frequencies. These electrical signals are played through a loudspeaker or set of headphones. Synthesizers can usually produce a wide range of sounds, which may either imitate other instruments ("imitative synthesis") or generate new timbres.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #814 
TheCrysCat

A synth that makes horse noises... I'd pay money for that.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #815 
ectangelo

That would be amazing! You could put it in like a TECHNO song! XD
ectangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #816 
Betta Slave

Lol XD that would be hilarious.

Sooooo I've already gotten a no-go about the horse from my coach- but the other family friend/horse-pro hasn't responded yet, so we'll see. Regardless of what answer I get from her I'd still like to go out and ride him and see how he is... so what if I don't do a lot of showing on him in the next few years... he's a gorgeous boy and I'd very willingly train him. My coach says I need a school-master (preferably 15 and up) but I'd rather not, since younger horses live longer and I'd bond more with them, since I'd be training them, etc. You horse people reading this probably disagree with me and my choices, but I know what I'm getting myself into, lol... Don't have my hopes up, really, but I'm still on the lookout for other potential horses. :P
Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #817 
dramaqueen
Banned

I know nothing about riding since I've done very little of it but I would think that taking a look at the horse and riding him yourself would give you a chance to see how he responds to you and how easy or difficult he is to handle. Then you can decide whether you want him or not.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #818 
Betta Slave

Exactly, DQ. That's what I'm thinking. Hopefully my parents will agree. He looks to be really easy and calm in halter, so hopefully under saddle he'll be good too. I'll post an update when the family friend responds. :3

My main goal was to get a showing horse, but this boy... I've fallen in love with. XD I'd gladly buy him and not show for a few years, and spend time training him instead!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #819 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good luck! When are you going to go look at him?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #820 
Betta Slave

Thanks. Next weekend, hopefully. :P

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale