betta fish

Old 06-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #941 
dramaqueen
Banned

It would probably taste like fishy poo. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #942 
TheCrysCat

That reminds me, I drank some tea the other day that smelled like fish water DX At least until I smelled the lemon in it. Good tea, actually.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #943 
Betta Slave

Augh... wish my coach would hurry up and respond to my email about Sparky... but there's a huge Arabian/Morgan show in our barn, so she's been judging all weekend... 6 AM to 8 PM.

And I can't go riding today because I've been told the arenas outside (where we're supposed to ride) are disgusting and mucky and swampy. :S

Anyway, finishing up the last of my homework... and feeling light-headed for some reason.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #944 
dramaqueen
Banned

Maybe you need to eat something.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #945 
Betta Slave

I did... still hasn't gone away. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

Currently making a list of tack I'll need. Saddles, bridles, reins, more combs, halters, leads... and a new saddle pad. Because I'm tired of always using my green one. XD

And I've just recently decided that when I get a horse I'm going to roach his mane and let it grow into a mohawk XP That'd be so cute.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #946 
xswornxoffxjello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
I did... still hasn't gone away. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

Currently making a list of tack I'll need. Saddles, bridles, reins, more combs, halters, leads... and a new saddle pad. Because I'm tired of always using my green one. XD

And I've just recently decided that when I get a horse I'm going to roach his mane and let it grow into a mohawk XP That'd be so cute.
What do need the tack for? Are you going to be in the show? I'm confused.
I just had lunch with some people that I haven't seen in ages. Our parents were friends when we were little (they have a son and daughter the same age as my brother and I) and so we played together. They moved away when I was three and are back to visit now before they leave again, so we got together. I had fun, even though I didn't know them and our parents felt the need to relate embarrassing stories and complain about how poor our memories are (we were all three and five ).
Betta Slave, if you have any I think that a cup of peppermint tea would help. :)
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:37 PM   #947 
Betta Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xswornxoffxjello View Post
What do need the tack for? Are you going to be in the show? I'm confused.
I just had lunch with some people that I haven't seen in ages. Our parents were friends when we were little (they have a son and daughter the same age as my brother and I) and so we played together. They moved away when I was three and are back to visit now before they leave again, so we got together. I had fun, even though I didn't know them and our parents felt the need to relate embarrassing stories and complain about how poor our memories are (we were all three and five ).
Betta Slave, if you have any I think that a cup of peppermint tea would help. :)

Oh, for when I get a horse XD I've been planning. :3 I have a complete list made up now... even the color of his/her summer sheets and saddle pad. LOL

And I just had some... it worked :D Thank you!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #948 
small fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xswornxoffxjello View Post
Sounds like me and my best friend almost to the letter. We never see each other (teenager talk for "not often") because they moved along time ago, but our parents were friends back before I could remember (or actually before I was born). We used to see each other about once every 2 years and write each other about twice a year, but since email (since I got email) and they moved closer we have been talking alot more lately.

My "local friends" keep climbing the friend latter, but they have past my best friend yet (I don't think they will).
small fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #949 
xswornxoffxjello

Lol, yeah, small fry. A lot of people that I'm close to move away. :/

Rediscovering Owl City..didn't like them much before but now I do! <3 Lol

I'm glad that the tea helped you Carlie. :D

Last edited by xswornxoffxjello; 06-12-2011 at 06:09 PM.
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #950 
TheCrysCat

Tea = awesome. Speaking of...
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale