Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #961 
jesstanner

My ultimate goal is to get a betta and name it steve...this has been the goal for years >.< The problem with this is that the betta I fall in love with never looks like a steve! I think I could be getting a ten gallon tank soon that I might split (or just keep it full and put in some cories) so I will be naming that betta steve for sure. I've decided on Smithereen for this boy though...smithers for short :)
jesstanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #962 
JKfish

Last night I walked into my room and saw a vaugly human shaped lump on my bed when I turned on the light. I freaked out, only to realize it was a giant 53 inch tall tan teddy bear. It looked like it could hold a person inside its giant belly. Despite my little sister's reassurances nothing was in it, I punched it in the stomach three times, fled, and refused to return to my room.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #963 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Slave View Post
Because... I don't know how DX
Press "Prt Sc" button on your keyboard, then open up paint and paste XD

EDIT: I just swapped my betta's tanks, so Lin is in the 5G now, she looks really happy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jAHNazdayQ
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #964 
Betta Slave

...Oh! :D Thank you! lol

I just came back from the tack store... bought a new hoof pick...

SO NERVOUS FOR FINALS. ASFBDGJDOSHNGKDLHF
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #965 
jesstanner

I would have to...what was a giant teddy bear doing on your bed?
jesstanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #966 
bekkbekk

i am sort of a new betta fish owner any advice????
bekkbekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #967 
TheCrysCat

Hey, you should start your own thread in the "betta care" section of the forum if you have a specific question, or just read the stickies on top.
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #968 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
Last night I walked into my room and saw a vaugly human shaped lump on my bed when I turned on the light. I freaked out, only to realize it was a giant 53 inch tall tan teddy bear. It looked like it could hold a person inside its giant belly. Despite my little sister's reassurances nothing was in it, I punched it in the stomach three times, fled, and refused to return to my room.
LMAO.

I have a similar story...I went out late with friends one night, then when I came back to my grandmas house, she had washed my full-length winter coat, and just laid it out on my bed. I have never jumped so high in my life XD

Last edited by dramaqueen; 06-13-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #969 
TheCrysCat

Lol, my house is set up so that there are three doors on the end of a hallway: my door, the guestroom door, and the bathroom door. The GR and the bathroom are right across from each other, about five feet away, and my mom likes to hang things on doors. She has my long, black orchestra gown hanging from the GR doorjamb, and i think you can guess my reaction when I'm I'm at my sink late at night XD
TheCrysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:58 PM   #970 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrysCat View Post
Lol, my house is set up so that there are three doors on the end of a hallway: my door, the guestroom door, and the bathroom door. The GR and the bathroom are right across from each other, about five feet away, and my mom likes to hang things on doors. She has my long, black orchestra gown hanging from the GR doorjamb, and i think you can guess my reaction when I'm I'm at my sink late at night XD
Was it: JKSHFDIUEHIW HY(*$RC@*UCN *DIES* ?

Tags
ಠ_ಠ dat face, +1 to niall :d, bloo was here, dobby likes socks, dolphins!, dq is the best mod, dq tags are lies, draco likes pliers, ewe i feel like a walrus, feed me, fishman is back!, guinea pig, harry's hair is pillow, i hate haters, i know where you live..., i like teenagers!, i like trains!, i love harry styles, lol. somebody likes me., neil is nice. :), niall horan is awesome!, niall is my husband!!!!, nutella, splee, whale