Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #21 
98violet

Quote:
Omg my bad! I didn't realize you were talking about the fry!! I thought you were feeding the worms to the adults for conditioning.

Microworms are great for fry, so don't worry :)
ahahha iam feeding the adults some blood worms for the conditioning stuff XDD and yes i was talking about the fry
98violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #22 
98violet

Quote:
1. If your bro played around with the fish in their breeding tank, the fish must have been stressed and no longer wants to breed (for now). Take them both out and recondition as stated by others.

2. Some males won't make bubble nest (yours does). But all would "flirt" swim all over the tank in an "S" sort of way if they want to spawn. So next time never release the female if the male swims to her head on and holds his stand.3. There are many kinds of fry food. There is a sticky on fry food. You should read it.
yes!! you are right! i really should :PP theres so many things to learn right XD
Old 04-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #23 
emmybemmy1112
Banned

'Make sure he doesn't come near your fish again. Constantly stressing fish like that will kill them.' i think instead of being so cruel u should talk to him about how he needs to stop touching your fish or else they will get hurt but dont be so mean about it like turtle10 is being
emmybemmy1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #24 
bettafish15

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmybemmy1112 View Post
'Make sure he doesn't come near your fish again. Constantly stressing fish like that will kill them.' i think instead of being so cruel u should talk to him about how he needs to stop touching your fish or else they will get hurt but dont be so mean about it like turtle10 is being
Whaaa? I didnt get the impression that turtle10 was being mean at all o.O There was nothing mean about turtle10's post. Of course the OP would tell their brother that in their own words, not turtles anyway. Golly.
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:34 PM   #25 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmybemmy1112 View Post
What??? How was I being mean?

What I said isn't cruel. Stressing fish WILL kill them. There is nothing rude about trying to keep your brother away from your fish after he already killed one.

Not sure where you got the impression that my advice was mean.
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:55 PM   #26 
98violet

Quote:
umm...turtle10 wasn't being mean at all ^_^''',but yeah! i will talk to my brother nicely ^^ thanks
Old 04-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #27 
98violet

ZOMMGG!! my male betta has started making a beautiful bubble nests :DDD!! ....but hes still chasing the female and bite her alot....he ripped her fins....is that normal"?? D:
Old 04-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #28 
Neil D

Hmph! >.< <---- me being upset. I want my fish to make a BN! Grrr! Jealous...
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #29 
turtle10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Hmph! >.< <---- me being upset. I want my fish to make a BN! Grrr! Jealous...
Just because he doesn't build a bubblenest doesn't mean he isn't happy.

I bet you he is just going to surprise you one day after school with a bubblenest, right when you least expect it. They are sneaky like that :)
turtle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #30 
Neil D

I hope so! I always feed him a pellet after school. And on Tuesdays, a bloodworm!
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote