Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-23-2011, 01:28 AM   #31 
luvmybetta

Location: When you read my Threads, Posts, Replies, they are being sent from Kansas...Yes, I do have a Toto.
I was just scanning the threads and thought I would make a comment on this one. I live in a very rural area and the one grocery store where I live has started selling Wardley's Safe 2 O complete water conditioner. Eliminates Chlorine and Chloramines, Neutralizes Ammonia, and Stabilizes PH to 7..All of their claims are true. I have been using it for about a month now and I have started noticing white flake buildup on the tank glass and around the heater. The white flake buildup just peels off easily with a light scrubbing using the algae scrubber. Just wanted to let anyone know what to expect if they decided to try this product. Since I live in a rural area, I will use this if I have nothing else...But, to me anyway..Prime Water Conditioner is the end all to looking for anything else to use. I really like the Seachem Products and I have used many of their products over the years.
luvmybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 01:33 AM   #32 
LeroyTheBetta

Wardley's Tri Start. It's just about gone and ordered Prime, as I've heard good things about it. Nothing wrong with Wardley's, though.
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #33 
DarkMoon17

I've now switched to Prime thanks to this thread. I didn't realize that it neutralized nitrites, very handy indeed.
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote