Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #11 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroe0704 View Post
Anyone here a cloth diapering parent? :D We use Fuzzibunz OS and I make my own wipe solution. It's just so convenient and easy to use cloth diapers nowadays!
I cloth diapered for the past year and just gave it up. It has become way too much trouble going into the potty training stage. To be honest, he poops like a grown man and the cloth cannot handle it anymore!

I'm selling my stash if you are interested! Mostly larges and some OS. I have some Fuzzi Bunz too!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #12 
AngelicScars

On a COMPLETELY different note, my youngest has to go to the pedi today. He woke up complaining about his foot hurting. Come to find out he is unable to walk and his left foot is swollen. He has been crawling or needing my help to get around.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #13 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsuddenimpact View Post
where do i fit? haha not a teen and not a parent. hmmph
lol, me, either!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #14 
Dragonlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
On a COMPLETELY different note, my youngest has to go to the pedi today. He woke up complaining about his foot hurting. Come to find out he is unable to walk and his left foot is swollen. He has been crawling or needing my help to get around.
I hope the pedi can figure out what to do to help his foot. Poor baby!. My daughter just got over a double ear infection. Out of the numerous kids that came in with ear infections, hers was the only one that got a prescription for an antibiotic. There seems to be a trend towards not prescribing antibiotics unless the infection is severe.
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 AM   #15 
monroe0704

Quote:
I cloth diapered for the past year and just gave it up. It has become way too much trouble going into the potty training stage. To be honest, he poops like a grown man and the cloth cannot handle it anymore!

I'm selling my stash if you are interested! Mostly larges and some OS. I have some Fuzzi Bunz too!
I'd be interested in any OS... shoot me a PM! :)

Quote:
Aww poor boy! I hope it's nothing too serious and something that just some rest can cure. Kids are such troopers...
monroe0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Aww, poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #17 
BulletproofDove

Quote:
Oh no! Feel better little one.
My daughter was born with her left leg 1/2 an inch shorter than her right. She had to had all this special therapy but learned to walk at 8 months, earlier than most cause of the therapy. She was suppose to have spina bifida but somehow, before I gave birth, everything fixed itsself. It will be ok! Life works in crazy ways.
BulletproofDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #18 
AngelicScars

Looks like he sprained his ankle. Poor little guy, I know how painful that can be (I sprained mine in middle school). We were told he should be walking again in the next few days.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #19 
luluo

Quote:
Looks like he sprained his ankle. Poor little guy, I know how painful that can be (I sprained mine in middle school). We were told he should be walking again in the next few days.
Poor kid. I wonder what he did. Is he a jumper? My kids are jumpers, my daughter especially. I am shocked she hasn't broken her leg yet. ***knock on wood***
luluo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #20 
Martinismommy

I have 5 adult kids and 5 Grandkids with #6 on the way :o)
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote