Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2011, 01:02 AM   #1 
TheKzv

2 amazing shops!

So today, me and my family went on a trip to Milwaukee,WI. We visited 2 fish stores and OMG they were amazing!
The first store was called Hoffer's Tropical Live Pets (this was my favorite) they sold everything from pythons,parakeets, ferrets, and of course FISH!
they had a huge selection of rocks and mopani wood, also their tanks were beautiful!
Of course i went straight to the bettas and to my satisfaction, the bettas were placed in pickle jars about 1/2 a gallon each.
Every jar had bubble nests in them, so I definitely knew the bettas were well taken care of.

My mom ended up buying guppies and she decided to get a pregnant guppy I'm just sitting here stressing about how to i'm going to have
to take care of the fry when they come out, while everyone else is thinking they're going to make some $$ off of the fry. People these days (sigh)

The 2nd store was called Aquatics Unlimited, it wasn't as nice as the 1st store, but it was decent.
The bettas were in bowls just a little bigger than the usual cups, but at least the majority of them had bubble nests

anyways I didn't buy anything b/c I didn't have a tank setup for more fish, but it was sooooo tempting, I dont know how i held back lol

well that was my day that I wanted to share
TheKzv is offline   Reply With Quote