Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #1 
kathstew

Happy - sister's crowntail betta

Well, long story short: my sister got her first betta, and my dad named it "Francous Claude." He passed away two weekends ago (I believe it was a mixture of swim bladder as well as something he had when she got him). Poor little fella, he was gorgeous. A blue and white crowntail. He was supposed to be mine, but my mom would have killed me if I showed up back at the house with another betta. So I gave it to my sister.
She got a new betta two weekends ago, shortly after the first guy died. She was so sad (she's 10) so we decided we would get her a new one quickly, to distract her from her loss (she was devastated). Here he is, he is the only betta I have ever seen without the grumpy looking face! :P Thats where his name comes from, LOL, as you can probably guess. She loves him, and he loves her. He seems to know what time she comes home from school! He waits on the side of the tank near the door for her to come in! Here he is (by the way I took these in the middle of a cleaning, which is why he's in the cup):
This pic shows his "smile" the best, the other pictures aren't that great. I was in a hurry. LOL

Is he a cambodian?
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #2 
SummerOj

Ooooo! Very stunning!
SummerOj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:54 AM   #3 
Betta Slave

Gorgeous boy! Vibrant colors.

I suppose you could call him a cambo, since his body is lighter than his fins... but generally cambodians have white/flesh-colored bodies, and his has a bit of pale red scaling, by the look of it.

I'd say he's a multi-color.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote