Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #11 
Amaya Yuy

All fish = 18

5 betta boys. 3 are in a divided 30 gallon. I'm going to divide it one more time to put the other boys in.
Liam is in a 15 gal. with 2 ghost shrimp and 1 cory (I started with 3 but seem to be having some trouble with them).
Helios is in a one gal QT. He was in the divided tank but Icarus squeezed into his side and beat him up =[. I have since fixed that problem =].
I also have 4 common gold fish in a 20 gal, soon to be upgraded, with a white sucker fish I don't know the name of.
I also have a black moore and a Ryukin goldfish they are in a 10 gal and will go into the 20 when I upgrade the common goldfish to my pond this summer.
Oh and my 5 female bettas in a 10 gal sorority.

=]
Amaya Yuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #12 
BabyFishie202

18 fish: 20 gallon: 1 Gourami, 1 guppy, and 9 Swordtails.
10 gallon: 1 Male Cambodian Butterfy betta and 6 Neon Tetras.
BabyFishie202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #13 
briser

I have four.

Lorenzo - Divided/filtered/cycled/heated 5.5 gallon
Marc - Divided/filtered/cycled/heated 5.5 gallon
Nikki - Filtered/heated 3 gallon
Nixon - Temporary heated 1 gallon (Temporary as in my Easter gift is a bigger tank for him, and Easter is Sunday haha.)

Colors etc in my signature :)
briser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #14 
Bettawolf19

22 I think? :) Female Guppy Gave birth on Monday so got like 15 babies. So 1 Betta, 1 female Guppy 15 guppy fry and 5 male Guppies(one a juvenile). The female Guppy and the Betta are in a 10 gal divided. 2 of the male guppies are ina 5 gal while another two are being quarentined in a 1 gal that gets a 100% water change each day. The last guppy male is in a 1/2 gal by himself and the guppy fry are in a storage container to raise.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #15 
DoNotDeclaw

I have just the one Betta, Elvis.
DoNotDeclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #16 
DarkMoon17

Too many ;)
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:28 AM   #17 
LittleBettaFish

I have 23 bettas (just picked up 3 more today), plus the other fish listed in my signature. I'm giving my gourami pair to my brother's girlfriend because they are taking up room I would otherwise have for another group of wild bettas, and culling (humanely) their unexpected spawn because I realized I didn't have the time or experience to ensure optimal conditions and care.

Basically it's water change day everyday in my house, but I don't mind.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #18 
iheartmybettas

32 bettas. 17 males and 15 females.

Probably 40 or 50 African cichlids. 7 neons, 2 goldfish, 3 mystery snails, 15 danios, 1 ghost knife, 1 Honduran, 6 S. Amercan cichlids, 12 synodonis petrocola, 10 astatitilipia sp. Tomatoe fry (Victorian cichlids), 6 corydoras sterbai, 1 BN pleco and 2 regular plecos

Grand total estimated at 150. Holy cow!
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #19 
CyerRyn

I currently only have 2, will be getting a third sometime next month. My first one is Sazzer (my son named) and he is in a 10gal heated tank that I will be dividing as soon as I can get the rest of the materials for the hand-made divider.

The other one is unnamed for now and he's in QT in a 1gal bowl not heated but it's warm enough in the apartment. It stays around 74-75F according to the thermometer and gets around 76F water when I do water changes every other day. (well since I got him today that's what he will be receiving but its how I was doing it with Sazzer before my 10gal set-up)
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #20 
artes

I have 12 bettas (all boys). I'm working on moving them all into divided 10 gallons, but in the meantime I have:
Sunset - 1 gallon. Brox - 1 gallon. Jewel - 1.5 gallons. Mouse - 2.5 gallons. Byte - 3 gallon. Skye - 3 gallon. Peaches - 5 gallon. The General - 5 gallon. Lock and Key - divided 10 gallon. Tips and Rubic - divided 10 gallon.

Now, if we're including other fish too: (keep in mind that the tanks will be upgraded as needed, many of these fish are juveniles)
20 gallon - two goldfish - Golden and Dawn.
20 gallon - 5 black skirt tetras, 2 african clawed frogs.
30 gallon - Meta and Attila, the lesbian convict breeding pair (well, they try), Frank the red zebra, and 5 albino tiger barbs.
30 gallon - Bruce the green spotted puffer.
40 gallon breeder - Mercy the flowerhorn.
55 gallon - Brett and Spot the male convicts, Bumble and Bully the male firemouths, Bermuda the blood parrot, Glitter the gold severum, Sparkle the jewel, and Web the EBJD.
75 gallon - Dahlia and Cloud the blood parrots (Dahlia is currently in a lesbian breeding relationship with a girl convict. seriously, how do I keep finding lesbian fish?), Balsa (Dahlia's partner) and Kayla the female convicts, Karley the blue acara, Godiva the chocolate cichlid, Anne the firemouth, and two unnamed electric yellows, and one unnamed red zebra.
artes is offline   Reply With Quote