Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #21 
iheartmybettas

Chocolate cichlids are so pretty! They get so big too.
iheartmybettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #22 
artes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmybettas View Post
Chocolate cichlids are so pretty! They get so big too.
I love Godiva! I have a darker and a lighter side of my tank, and he changes colors very often. He has such character too. I read he was supposed to hit 10-12 inches, so I'll likely need to upgrade the tank when he gets full grown, but it'll totally be worth it. He is awesome.
artes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #23 
FireKidomaru

i has 10 beautiful fishies :) 7 of them are legit mine because i bought them and named them, 3 are from my friend because she got bored of them and she didnt like them any more so i took them off her hands :) 9 of them are boys and 1 is a girl. Im upgrading their tanks from one gallon unflitered kritter keepers to 2 gallon aquaview 360 tanks with air stones :) they love them..so far i only need 2 more tanks for everyone to have one :) i have to set up the 2 new ones i got today
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #24 
tracyalexa

Cortencia (6 yr old named him) marble HMDT in a 3 gal/heated/filtered tank on my dresser because I love watching him.

Necro - Red CT & Kiss - Orange VT - share a divided 10 gal heated/filtered also in my bedroom.

Ozzy - Blue CT - 3 gal heated/filtered tank in the living room.

Brett - Pink Dal VT Lizzy Borden - red/blue/black MG HMBilly - Red VT- share a 10 gal divided heated/filtered tank in the den.

Danny Edge - blue/green - MG CT Motley - purple/blue CT 1 1/2 gal - these guys both sit on a heating pad (the kind for your back..lol and it keeps the water around 79 degrees or so.

Drama - black/white/pink HM - He is my guy from Thailand, he is in a 3 gal heated.

AC - Orange VT & DC a used to be white, now turning purple/pink ish VT share a 5 gal divided/heated/filtered tank.

And the newest guy is a very interesting color, he looks like a sunset I will have to try to get a pic when he lets me. He's in a heated 1 1/2 gal vase with gravel and moss. I will upgrade that when I come back from vacation next week.

So in total....13.
tracyalexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #25 
artes

Byte, Peaches, and Mouse are the only fish in my bedroom. The rest are either in the rodent room (also known as the second bedroom), or downstairs in the living/dining room. I would love to get more in here with me, but I also have three tanks of frogs and a gecko, so if I added more, I'd have to make my husband sleep in another room. Which some days is tempting... cough.
artes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:15 AM   #26 
YoshesMom

uh...im starting to have a feeling i should stay out of this thread but here goes
17 male betta
8 females
15 goldfish
5 cats
3 dogs
and a partridge ina willow tree ( weeping willow his names charlie )
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:42 AM   #27 
copperarabian

I have one petco HM King Betta, and a crown tail female. and your probably not talking about other fish but I also have a cichlid I raised, and my big pleco
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:44 AM   #28 
copperarabian

also 3 dogs
1 ball python
parrots are willed to me and I think of them as my pets lol
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #29 
SnowySurface

I have 2 bettas named Luigi and Snowy. Right now they are in 1 gallon tanks with a castle, silk plant, filter, and thermometer. At my old house I was able to have them in the basement and pay a higher heat bill to keep the room at 80 degrees for them. Now that I'm in an apartment I need to buy a heater and figured I would change their set up completely. I don't even know why I'm still using my dorm room setup 3 years after graduating. They'll be in 6g instead of 1g tanks and the theme will still be fantasy since they like their castles. However I do plan on adding dragons and a bridge as well as a few more plants. I'm going to take before and after pictures when everything is complete. I also plan on giving them a tank mate down the road. Probably African Dwarf Frogs since 1 friend would be best in 6g. But that would be later on. I have more ideas than I have money. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #30 
Cassandra90

I own a 10 gallon that contains 1 male halfmoon betta, 5 albino cory cats, 1 mystery snail, and 5 ghost shrimp.

My 55 gallon contains
1 Zebra Angel fish
2 Marbled Angel Fish
2 small Kissing gouramis (will rehome if any problems with them)
2 Blue Opaline Gouramis " "
1 Golden Killi Fish
6 Emerald Green Cory Cats
1 Rubber Lip Pelco
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote