Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #1 
CyerRyn

My tattoo's + piercings

I did a "search" for tattoo threads but they seemed either personal or months old so rather than bumping up an older thread I figured I'd make a personal one as well. Anyone is free to post theirs too. I'm a big tattoo and piercing lover... I love the pain of them, the look, the feel, the power of self-expression through body art/modification. I thought I'd share a bit of my own work and on Wednesday I'll have a new one to add to my collection.

I currently have 6 tattoo's and 9 piercings.

TATTOO's

This first pic shows my neck tribal the best, I've got a better angle for my tribal wings. The name between the wings is "KAI" which is my son's name. If I have any more children, their names will go below his.

This was an armband I had done in memory of my brother. :( It's still unfinished, having his name drawn up in 'tag' letters trying to get the exact way he used to 'tag' things.

These are my tribal wings. I drew them myself. ;) I know the picture is really small I've been meaning to get someone to get a better picture.

Another one I need to get a better picture of, but it's a green fairy on my lower back. <3 This one hurt the worst but the needles kept hitting nerves that made me laugh through the entire thing.

Tribal tattoo I drew up. This was my first tattoo and it's on my wrist.

Aaaaand finally this is a preview of what I'm getting done and it's going on my chest. I'll take pictures when it's done. This tattoo is a reminder of "gaming" life, a VERY good friend of mine I talk to online (via Teamspeak) we've been chatting almost every day until recent over the computer. He's helped me through tough situations so this is a symbolism of my friendship, even though very long-distance, means the world to me.

PIERCINGS

I have 6 in my ear just regular earrings in them for now won't be stretching them past 18gauge so no pt. in me taking pics. :P

I have 1 in my belly button. It was cute before I had my son.. but I'm a little shy to post a pic thx to stretch marks.

I also have my lip and septum pierced. Can't see my lip ring since it's blurry pic and I only have a stud in, if I had a hoop or horseshoe in it would be more noticeable. The septum ring is crooked in this pic since I had gotten it done that day, the swelling hadn't come down.

I have endless idea's for more tattoos! I have two friends that have passed :( that I'd like to have memorials done for just thinking of what reminds me of them that would fit as artwork. And since my recent fascination with Betta's, I'd love to get a Betta tat at some point. <3
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #2 
Littlebittyfish

I love the armband with the rose!
I want to get retro vintage looking flowers tattooed on my feet eventually..I like foot tattoos..
I don't have any tattoos at the moment though.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #3 
CyerRyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebittyfish View Post
I love the armband with the rose!
I want to get retro vintage looking flowers tattooed on my feet eventually..I like foot tattoos..
I don't have any tattoos at the moment though.
I wanted to get a tattoo on my foot.. but their sooooo ugly. I hate my feet!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #4 
Pekemom

My daughter has the yin yang symbol on the top of her foot! Why there? I have no idea!!!
Pekemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:13 AM   #5 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekemom View Post
My daughter has the yin yang symbol on the top of her foot! Why there? I have no idea!!!
Flipflop worthy tattoos pekemom...

I don't think I could sit still enough to get tattoos on my feet..
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #6 
Kaylin

Getting tattoos on the tops of your feet is single-handedly the most painful experience you'll ever have, unless you get tattoos done on your ribs.

I have mostly flora motifs; one on my upper right arm, a string of ivy on my left hip, and a fairly large one on my lower back up to my bra line. I also have a frog on the top of my right foot.

As for piercings; three in my left ear, one in my right along with my right tragus done, my nose, my belly button and both "girls" done. I had a labret piercing at one point, but I took it out and let it grow over.

~Kaylin
Kaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #7 
CyerRyn

Got my tattoo done.. artist did an EXCELLENT job!!
Old 04-28-2011, 02:06 PM   #8 
cajunamy
Banned

Oh wow your newest one is awesome!

I only have one tat, on my arm. It's a purple ball of yarn in the shape of aheart, with knitting needles going through. There are stars on either side. It's unfinished, the artist forgot to draw up the strings comeing out of the yarn, and I forgot about it too.

My next tat will be a pair of bettas on my chest.

I have 4 ear piercings, a lip, and my nose. I want a monroe, an eyebrow or a microdermal above my eyebrow.
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #9 
Tomsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylin View Post
and both "girls" done.

~Kaylin
I must admit,I did have a slight giggle reading that

Tomsk
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #10 
CyerRyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunamy View Post
Oh wow your newest one is awesome!

I only have one tat, on my arm. It's a purple ball of yarn in the shape of aheart, with knitting needles going through. There are stars on either side. It's unfinished, the artist forgot to draw up the strings comeing out of the yarn, and I forgot about it too.

My next tat will be a pair of bettas on my chest.

I have 4 ear piercings, a lip, and my nose. I want a monroe, an eyebrow or a microdermal above my eyebrow.
Thank you! I wanted to get a monroe done, but this girl I absolutely despise had it done so I just felt I'd stay away from it. My next piercing is going to be my eyebrow. I'd like to get a couple of them but for now just one. My next tattoo is for my mom (since I recently found out she has emphysema so I want to get it done asap ) and will be a spider web and if youve ever watched Charlotte's Web, I want "MOM" in the webbing with a spider dangling from the web. On the spiders back I'd like to get a microdermal of my mom's birthstone (which is also my birthstone so it's double cool!).