Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #1 
swhitt

Gaeta -Male VT<3

I finally got some pictures of Gaeta. He was a little stressed out for a few days after I bought him and after a water change the other day, but he is finally back to his active, happy, pretty self. After Fishy passed away, I purchased Gaeta because my 1 year old son was constantly going to Fishy's empty tank and saying, "Ishy." These pictures show more of a teal/turquoise color to his fins than any other color, but he also has a dark blue and purple tint to his coloring. Gaeta is a very alert betta compared to what Fishy was. He recently started making a bubble-nest right next to his homemade leaf hammock. His stomach is a little swollen right now and I have not fed him for a couple days because of it, but it seems that I will need to give him a little bit of a pea to help him out. But, enough with rambling on about him.. here are some pictures:

swhitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #2 
YoshesMom

wow you can see his little extended belly in the last pic hes really pretty
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:01 PM   #3 
swhitt

Yeah, he was like that when I got him and I've been trying to get it to go down, but it looks like I will have to give him a little bit of a pea to help him along better. I am not sure what else to do since not feeding him for a couple days hasn't helped him out at all:'( I hate to see him like that! Would giving him a little bit of a pea be the only way to help him or are there other things that I can do?
swhitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #4 
LolaQuigs

His colors are so vibrant, he's beautiful! He matches that plastic plant pretty well.
LolaQuigs is offline   Reply With Quote