Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #1 
CyerRyn

Some new photos

I tried to find my original thread introducing my boys, but all I could find was Bloo's. I'm going to try to keep all my photos on this thread from now on to prevent having to make more threads. Anyway, here's an update on my *currently* 3 boys.

Sazzer being lazy. Can anyone tell if his tail has finrot? I was looking for blackness but it's just all kinda jaggedy and I can't seem to get him to flare to see how his tail looks in full poof. His tail has looked like that for a while and hasn't gotten worse or better so he may just nip it here and there.

Bubbles in his corner. I really think I miss-named him now since he no longer makes bubble nests and switched to staying in the one corner staring at EVERYTHING. If he see's me watching or coming near me he just stays there wiggling his fins. (Yes that is a lego in the background, I have it glued in since the divider left a 1/4in. gap just in that one corner and I'm paranoid one of them was going to squeeze through)

And this is the face he always makes at me...

And then there's Bloo...

Who also gives me this face a lot
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #2 
nowzem

Haha I just love when they show off their beards. I think its the cutest funniest thing itw!
nowzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #3 
CyerRyn

I went to my LFS today. The owner told me purple betta's were more common than yellow's and that he rarely ever see's yellow Betta's. -.-; There's another fish store right next to him and she's had a couple yellow Betta's within the last month, so I think I will stick with her shop from now on. I bought some Anachari's from her today too. A small bundle for $1 so I hope they grow and help my 10gal and I even snuck a couple small ones in the bowl. I took some more pictures today *completely obsessed with taking pictures of my boys*. These ones came out surprisingly clear this round! Woot. ;)

Bloo

Bubbles

Sazzer
(He likes to sit in his plants all day)

Old 04-29-2011, 11:09 PM   #4 
Shayna09

That last picture tripped me out for a second, I only saw the top half and thought you took a picture of him floating belly up!! Then I scrolled down - LOL. Beautiful pics, BTW. How large is the bowl that blue one is in? (Bloo)
Shayna09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:38 AM   #5 
CyerRyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayna09 View Post
That last picture tripped me out for a second, I only saw the top half and thought you took a picture of him floating belly up!! Then I scrolled down - LOL. Beautiful pics, BTW. How large is the bowl that blue one is in? (Bloo)
Lol it tripped me out too cuz I didn't realize I took a shot of his reflection until I loaded the pics to my PC. That is a 1gal, it's my QT tank. Bloo is my newest addition got him last Sunday from Walmart and he'll be in there until my 7gal is set-up *hopefully* next week. Depends on how big my check is Tuesday. He was an impulse buy.. looked too cute to be in such a small plastic cup of poo. :( Don't they all though?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #6 
Shayna09

Oooh he's very pretty, he looks a lot like my blue crowntail Nova, only his fins are nice. Exact same color though. I was just wondering about the bowl because the picture made it seem REALLY small to me, for some reason. Like, smaller than a gallon even.

Don't feel too bad, my quarantine bowl is a "betta cube" which is something ridiculous like eight ounces. You have to post pictures of your new tank when you get it!!
Shayna09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #7 
CyerRyn

MORE PICTURES haha! I'm a maniac with a camera I swear!

Sazzer

Bloo

Bloo is like an oversized aquatic fruit fly in these pics.

Bubbles

Brownie

And lastly Amidala

Old 05-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #8 
sundstrom

your female Brownie a dragon shes beautiful. I also like amidala.
sundstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:47 AM   #9 
CyerRyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundstrom View Post
your female Brownie a dragon shes beautiful. I also like amidala.
I believe Brownie is a boy still not sure I'm just goin with it. I love his coloring and he bites me. I thought he was gonna keep ignoring me but he now swims up to me and flashes his pretty tail for me. Amidala ignored me for like 2 hrs and now she shows her pretty self whenever I walk into my room. Betta's are more awesome than words can express.. never thought I'd love them so much!!