Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #1 
amethystlady

Eclipse 3 tank - filter comment/question

Hi All,

Thank you for the valuable info I've received on this site. I have had a 3 gallon Eclipse for my blue CT since last November. It's working beautifully. My betta is very happy and doesn't seem disturbed by the current. Should I be concerned by the filter flow/current or just leave things as they are?
amethystlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #2 
nowzem

I wouldn't worry about it if your betta is doing well! I have one of my boys in one of these and he has a little problems with the filter(he liked to" cuddle" it and sometimes it pulls him close too! Haha), but it doesn't seem to bother him. I cut the flow all the way to low, but do whatever is working for ya!
nowzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #3 
Lion Mom

As they say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote