Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #11 
CyerRyn

Sazzer will do a dance for me at feeding. It took him about a week to get used to the 10gal tank cuz he'd never come out of his cave during feeding until after I left. Now he does his dance again. :) Bubbles.. well :< he stopped making bubble nests and he parks his bum in the front corner of the tank.. just sitting there at the top of the water watching EVERYTHING. My son thinks its sooo funny cuz I tell him "Maybe Bubble's thinks he's been naughty so he put himself on a time-out". Bubbles doesn't like pellets so I'm gonna try a different brand soon but until then he gets flakes which he really enjoys. He does a sort-of wiggle before feeding but he sometimes ignore his food when I drop it in the tank until I leave. Bloo is really skittish.. I feed him flakes and sometimes crush up a pellet for him but he gets bloat-looking really quick so I try to avoid too much food with him.. he doesn't really dance before feeding, but he likes to flaunt his tail. Once the food is in his tank he ravishes it.. but if he see's you move he gets scared easily and will dive to the bottom of the tank until you leave.

BETTA's ARE ADDICTING<3
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adorible, betta, cute, halfmoon king, love