Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #1 
Omboc

5 Gallon Questions

After cleaning out the old 5 gallon I found two weeks ago, I have a few questions. Has anyone used Perfecto brand aquarium sealant? My dad gave me a brand new, unpackaged tube and I wanted to use it. And secondly, where can I find the report spines that people use for DIY dividers, I can't find them anywhere.
Omboc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #2 
Littlebittyfish

I found the book report covers over near the binders and folders in walmart.Most office stores should have them too.. I couldnt find them the first time around so I used poster hangers instead..I dont have any experience with that sealant..just make sure it says it is aquarium safe and it doesnt have any anti-mildew chemicals in it. ( usually if it says its aquarium safe it wont have these but you never know) I used DAP aquarium sealant i picked up at home depot.....the tube was kind of a pain in the butt to work with though...
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote