Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-01-2011, 09:39 PM   #1 
crowntail lover

need a new home?

Are you tired of having to take care of your betta..? Or you just dont seem to have the time for it anymore...? But you still want it to have a great home, a home where it can live out its life healthy and happy? Well.. I can help you out.. I am now taking in any Betta in need of a new home..... Want to know the details.. PM me. :]

Last edited by crowntail lover; 05-01-2011 at 09:46 PM.
crowntail lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #2 
Pekemom

That seems like a very caring thing to do!!!
Pekemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #3 
crowntail lover

Thanks Pekemom. :].
Old 05-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #4 
Luimeril

i've started a rescue myself. :p i mean, i don't have any bettas i've rescued yet, nor do i have a bajillion tanks, but i have the desire, sorta the room, and the know-how. :d
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #5 
crowntail lover

I have always wanted to take in some bettas from people who just cant take care of them.. I have always bought sick bettas from Petsmart and Walmart to nurse them back to health..but all it does is put another betta of the self.. So thats why am wanting to start this..
Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #6 
YoshesMom

ive posted something simular on my local craigslist
YoshesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #7 
PewPewPew

Sometimes the stores will allow you to take the betta, heal it, and then give it back when healthy again.

Ive done that in conjunction with a friend, and the fish was immediately sold because it was in such great shape. Our stipulation: Until the fish is returned, one will not fill its place.
The store also carries too many, so we managed to get them to sell a few less after making them realize that too much live stock will eventually die, just losing them money.

they really hate losing money...and really like making it... ;) Hit em where it hurts, in the wallet!
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #8 
Cassiopeia

Fish are animals with a mind, personality, feelings, and emotions just like humans which is why I want to form a rescue for unwanted or mistreated fish when I get old enough to own my own house. I'll purchase a home with one extra room that will be dedicated to these fish. It'll be a great chance to make people who are unaware of how fish are creatures that deserve proper treatment understand that just because fish are smaller and can't fend for themselves it doesn't mean that humans have the right to mistreat them. I want to make a difference where I live because most people are ignorant about how to treat fish because of the media and the others believe that fish are just fish and that they don't matter. It's time for these wonderful animals to have the justice they deserve. I'm glad that others have the same goal in life and want to defend these beautiful animals from those who believe that they have the right to make them suffer.
Cassiopeia is offline   Reply With Quote