Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2011, 05:38 AM   #1 
copperarabian

Photo's of my bettas

The first photo is of my Half Moon king betta, His fins are actually a dark red, but the photo was really dark and when I brightened it he looks like he is all blue lol I have some great photo's of him I took with my DSLR, but I can't view them on my computer because I shoot everything in raw then process at my school. So I'll post them on Sunday or Monday depending on when I'm there :D

I know he's not that flashy, but I love the bettas that have more natural colors XD My bettas fins are a little haggard in a few places because I didn't know plastic plants would slice there fins :( that is now gone and replaced with a live plant.

I love my little crowntail female :) She was shy at first then started warming up to me, and now although she doesn't come running over like my male, I can still see her watching my hand and right when I drop in a pellet she rushes over XD

Betta are kinda addicting, every time I go to petco I get excited about seeing the fish, and after looking to see if they got any new shipments(They are getting royal plecos soon!) I run over to the bettas and examine every sing one. today when I went to buy more stuff for my filter I noticed a beautiful king betta who almost looked like a wild betta, he was so pretty, then they also had a silver and black dragon XD
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:30 AM   #2 
copperarabian

aaaahhhhh, I posted this in the wrong section!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #3 
Abby

no its ok in the right area. addicting.... thats an understatement and a half i have 17 and want more, plus i will be breeding. Yoshesmom has 25 in under 4 months :)

forgot to add they look great!
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #4 
CyerRyn

Your crown tail female is very beautiful and your boy is such a pretty blue. Nice pictures. :)
CyerRyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #5 
denaliwind

Wow, that is an incredible blue! :O
Gorgeous, gorgeous fish. ^^
denaliwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:05 AM   #6 
melbot

Amazing fish! You should be proud! And you bought these gems from your local pet store? I still claim you can find some jewels and Petsmart if you go on the right days...

Most of my bettas are from LPS, but they are nowhere near as splendid as yours!
melbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #7 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbot View Post
Amazing fish! You should be proud! And you bought these gems from your local pet store? I still claim you can find some jewels and Petsmart if you go on the right days...

Most of my bettas are from LPS, but they are nowhere near as splendid as yours!

I buy mine from petco, I take forever picking them out XD My male was the first male I liked, but I still carried him around with me for 20 minutes comparing him to all the other kings and HM kings to see if I liked his color the best, and if he seemed the most alert and healthy. I also try and buy them when they first get shipments. Like my female was only there for a day before I bought her(I spent almost 30 minutes comparing all the females lol) She was swimming all around her little container. They had a lot of females that had her exact same colors, I wondered if they were sisters lol

Last time I went(I go to petco pretty often lol) they had a really pretty black dragon king, and another king that had a beige body, with just a little color on his fins who was really interesting.

They also sometimes have young half moon's who haven't grown out their fins yet, which I think is interesting since many pet stores carry ex breeders or adults who have beautiful fins already grown out.
Old 05-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #8 
fishman12

Nice!
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #9 
copperarabian

my female started turning blue XD When it's time to turn on their light I'll see if I can get some pictures

Tags
crowntail female, halfmoon king